British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

BERWICK v NEWCASTLE (Championship) Sat 30th 7pm

1 hour ago, KEITH M said:

Management maybe forgot how to give him 7 rides though 

Clegg and Congreve had to have their three rides difficult to fit him in anywhere else .

35 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

So looking at the updates it looks like complin was the main attraction as nearly every other race was FTG again but at least it's speedway.... Let's hope Kyle howarth can score at least 10 tomorrow at Newcastle & with y rain that's coming down tonight the track should be good tomorrow

You just stick to looking at the updates and don’t bother giving an opinion on a meeting you didn’t attend, was plenty of passing, but it rained for 5 hours straight, so of course it’s not going to be normal track conditions, but that doesn’t suit your agenda does it

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bandit59 said:

Clegg and Congreve had to have their three rides difficult to fit him in anywhere else .

Not really could of took any of Wethers, Wright and Clegg out earlier on when weren’t doing great.

When a rider is riding like that he has to have 7 rides yet our manager actually takes him out of a ride!!

Harris was imperious tonight,Kyle not doing at the moment really need him to hit some form, especially now Ty moves to reserve, pretty much as expected score line, but have to say loved watching Complin scraping the fence.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

You just stick to looking at the updates and don’t bother giving an opinion on a meeting you didn’t attend, was plenty of passing, but it rained for 5 hours straight, so of course it’s not going to be normal track conditions, but that doesn’t suit your agenda does it

Let me get my fishing rod out & which little finger did you bite.. I couldn't attend due to work commitments so let's hope there's plenty passing at Newcastle tomorrow or as some may say ( rough park yawn yawn ) & hopefully bomber  misses the gate a few times & he chase for the lead unlike he did a couple of weeks ago as a guest for the diamonds

Edited by Justgotmecpc

2 hours ago, KEITH M said:

Management maybe forgot how to give him 7 rides though 

I think they were saving Lee for ht 15.  For which he didnt qualify, since they'd taken him out of two programmed rides!

Edited by crescent girl

23 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

I think they were saving Lee for ht 15.  For which he didnt qualify, since they'd taken him out of two programmed rides!

Obviously for the last heat decider then.!

• Haha 1

Got to ask… what’s with the swapping of reserves all the time?! Why not just put Congreve at 6 and Complin at 7?! 

Poor George Congreve must wonder why he’s bothered to come over when he’s the sacrificial lamb being put in the far harder heats! Should’ve let him be in his rides and left Lee in his! Like i thought would happen, he certainly hasn’t forgot how to ride here.. one of the very few who has the balls big enough to go as wide as what is needed! 

Anyways, seems we’re likely to be without Leon for today.. I made a suggestion to crescent girl last night about a potential guest with Leon being our 3rd heat leader (apparently you can do that this season). Whether or not we go guest or rr, with all bar Bomber being able to take a ride, will be interesting! 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Got to ask… what’s with the swapping of reserves all the time?! Why not just put Congreve at 6 and Complin at 7?! 

Poor George Congreve must wonder why he’s bothered to come over when he’s the sacrificial lamb being put in the far harder heats! Should’ve let him be in his rides and left Lee in his! Like i thought would happen, he certainly hasn’t forgot how to ride here.. one of the very few who has the balls big enough to go as wide as what is needed! 

Anyways, seems we’re likely to be without Leon for today.. I made a suggestion to crescent girl last night about a potential guest with Leon being our 3rd heat leader (apparently you can do that this season). Whether or not we go guest or rr, with all bar Bomber being able to take a ride, will be interesting! 

Plenty teams to choose a guest from today think only other match on  is Tigers v Monarchs, what is Leon's injury?

Anyone know the Bandits new averages?

26 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Harris 8.26

Wells 7.09

Flint 6.43

Piper 5.61

Proctor 4.92

Jye 5.87

Bickley 3.70

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

On the British League website

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bandits4eva said:

Guest for top 3 has been a rule a while

36 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

If the 5% column is for using guests ?? then 6.75 for Flint. 

1 hour ago, Bandits4eva said:

Jack Thomas after his performance last week? If not him then either Ash Morris or Connor Mountain who've previously had brough as there home track. If i was Berwick that's who I'd be looking at personally.