British Speedway Forum
Al Stewart

Edinburgh v Birminham (Championship) 27th May

Do Brum have a number 8?

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

20 quid a month and seen about 3 laps in 4 heats. Shocking

And it's been nearly three weeks since the last one!

4 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

The Edinburgh stream is miles ahead of BSN. They should be getting some advice from the promotion. 

Why not just let Edinburgh do their thing and have the BSN presenters/ commentary. Utter effin nonsense..there it's frozen again :angry:

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Why not just let Edinburgh do their thing and have the BSN presenters/ commentary. Utter effin nonsense..there it's frozen again :angry:

Agree. Surely one feed (that works every week) would be safer. They need to sort this out otherwise people aren’t going to renew subscriptions next season 

Yeah, I just cancelled my subscription. I didn't pay for the Pairs, but I saw even with that, there's two heats missing from Monday night. I want to support them, but there's a minimum baseline they're just not meeting.

Speedway should not be messing about with streaming - be it individual clubs or the sport in general.  It's a stupid idea

• Like 1

15 heats, with one/two commentators who can identify the correct riders is all we need. There's nice stuff on top of it, but the 60 laps is pretty fundamental!

6 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Yeah, I just cancelled my subscription. I didn't pay for the Pairs, but I saw even with that, there's two heats missing from Monday night. I want to support them, but there's a minimum baseline they're just not meeting.

It's the worst of any speedway stream I've seen..need to get it together quickly. Not good enough

6 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

15 heats, with one/two commentators who can identify the correct riders is all we need. There's nice stuff on top of it, but the 60 laps is pretty fundamental!

How do they stream? Is there the bandwidth to stream BSN and Edinburgh?

9 minutes ago, R87 said:

Speedway should not be messing about with streaming - be it individual clubs or the sport in general.  It's a stupid idea

Quite agree; we shouldn't stream anything. Why would people want to watch it?

Shouldn't be televised either.

Come to think of it, shouldn't have spectators; do it behind closed doors.

There, solves everything...

• Like 5

BSN have just tweeted the following:

Huge apologies to everyone watching our stream tonight. We are having issues with our internet speed dropping constantly. We accept this is far from acceptable and we will compensate everyone subscribing.