British Speedway Forum
Jonnybegood

Plymouth v Edinburgh 31/05

5 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

We’ll have one along with R/R for lasse.

You using Jason Edwards at Poole so maybe at Plymouth too? He did well there when Plymouth used him as a guest. 

I heard something about a stream..... is it from Plymouth or Poole....... hopefully both

26 minutes ago, Gr8scot said:

I heard something about a stream..... is it from Plymouth or Poole....... hopefully both

Plymouth usually stream their meetings good quality.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Gr8scot said:

Plymouth provides a stream its available to purchase on the Gladiators website

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gr8scot said:

Both! Run pretty much by the same people, though different presenters. Have watched both more then once and not any problems with picture going or freezing/buffering etc. :t:

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Gr8scot said:

Hi Gr8scot, I can confirm that both meetings from Plymouth and Poole are being Live Streamed.  Here is the info and direct links for both streams.

GLADIATORS TV https://www.gladiatorslive.com : £11.99 : The stream starts at approx. 6:45pm.

PIRATES TV  : https://livestream.poole-speedway.com : £11.99 : The stream starts at approx. 7:15pm.

And as always guys, whilst the clubs work hard to bring you the best possible streaming experience, nothing beats being in the stadium in person if you are able. :t:

Enjoy

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SpeedwayPortal said:

Hi Gr8scot, I can confirm that both meetings from Plymouth and Poole are being Live Streamed.  Here is the info and direct links for both streams.

GLADIATORS TV https://www.gladiatorslive.com : £11.99 : The stream starts at approx. 6:45pm.

PIRATES TV  : https://livestream.poole-speedway.com : £11.99 : The stream starts at approx. 7:15pm.

And as always guys, whilst the clubs work hard to bring you the best possible streaming experience, nothing beats being in the stadium in person if you are able. :t:

Enjoy

Many thanks for the links. I travel a lot and I would love to be there but this time I will have to settle for the streams

On 5/29/2022 at 12:23 PM, lisa-colette said:

You using Jason Edwards at Poole so maybe at Plymouth too? He did well there when Plymouth used him as a guest. 

Edwards is due to be in Polish U24 fixture - as is Zach Cook on Tuesday.

• Thanks 1

Edinburgh have to use r/r for Lasse Fredricksen (#5 in averages) and will have Ben Trigger (!) at #7 for Sarj.

Whether attending or watching the stream it would be nice to see an official meeting preview!!?

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Whether attending or watching the stream it would be nice to see an official meeting preview!!?

For goodness sake, all you have to do is look on the speedwaygb website and ............. oh 

• Like 2

On 5/29/2022 at 9:19 AM, Jonnybegood said:

Wonder how many guests will be included in this encounter 

Well, Plymouth have booked Bomber.....

• Haha 1

Where did you get that from please because there is sod all on our clubs website.

• Confused 1