British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

SON 2022 27th-30th July Vojens Denmark live on TV

54 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Didnt even know this was a thing!

You should  have read the OP on May 30th and then you would have .:)

Edited by racers and royals

On 7/23/2022 at 11:09 AM, PhilTheAce said:

Just seen. Got to subscribe to discovery +. 

And even when one does-

" Unfortunately, you're not able to view sports coverage on the discovery+ app via Sky Q and Sky Glass. "

1 minute ago, fullbore said:

And even when one does-

" Unfortunately, you're not able to view sports coverage on the discovery+ app via Sky Q and Sky Glass. "

That`s the free one you get- they never said it included Sports just entertainment.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Maybe he only read the second one  :blush:

You know, the one advising how to get tickets for Esbjerg.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

That`s the free one you get- they never said it included Sports just entertainment.

If you have the Entertainment & Sport pass, you'll be able to watch sports events on the discovery+ website, app, or through Amazon Prime. You can't watch these events on Sky Glass or Sky Q at the moment.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, topaz325 said:

Didnt even know this was a thing!

It's not even mentioned on the FIM Speedway app... mind they've not even got the line ups for the senior event. We're starting to see how amateurish Discovery are now after everybody gushing about them after the first GP

4 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Thank you.

5 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Was it announced back then or when you edited it on July the 11th? :)

Edited by iainb

Just looking for clarification if anyone can help, I have Amazon Prime, so am thinking I can sign up to Discovery plus and will be able to watch the speedway  from Wednesday onwards via this option, it says £6.99pm and it looks like I can cancel anytime, so would do so once the SON has finished, £7 seems worthwhile if it's the only way to see the meetings.

So, have I got that right?

18 minutes ago, nw42 said:

Just looking for clarification if anyone can help, I have Amazon Prime, so am thinking I can sign up to Discovery plus and will be able to watch the speedway  from Wednesday onwards via this option, it says £6.99pm and it looks like I can cancel anytime, so would do so once the SON has finished, £7 seems worthwhile if it's the only way to see the meetings.

So, have I got that right?

Yes that`s correct - i posted the details of the £6.99 the other day- there will be streams as the alternative.

5 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Yes that`s correct - i posted the details of the £6.99 the other day- there will be streams as the alternative.

Thanks Tim, yes I was thinking of streams but I suppose there's not much chance of it being English comms.  I'll wait til Weds and see how I feel,  good to know I can sign up and then bin it off.

I have discovery plus through Sky,didn't realise you didn't get sports with it.Not to worry the final is on Eurosport  I see on the tv listings.

10 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Ah bt how to get it on the TV not a laptop? Surely in this day and age one shouldn't be needing to run a HDMI cable from the laptop to the TV.

1 hour ago, fullbore said:

Ah bt how to get it on the TV not a laptop? Surely in this day and age one shouldn't be needing to run a HDMI cable from the laptop to the TV.

I you have a smart TV you can buy it through you tube which i have just done.