British Speedway Forum
FishersGate

Why does everybody hate Poole?

The answer is in the Plymouth v Poole thread for the playoffs.

Poole have always had far too much influence at the BSPA, yet their fans are completely in denial about it. Own it!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, torpointfanatic22 said:

Poole have always had far too much influence at the BSPA, yet their fans are completely in denial about it. Own it!

It’s all South Coast paranoia.Judging by the threads.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, torpointfanatic22 said:

We're Poole and we do what we want. Lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Haha 4

I think this is the easiest thread to answer ive ever seen on the forum lol

1. All the cheating they have done over the years....... far more then any other team

2. The fans.....every club on this forum has its fair share of strange forum posters........just that Poole have the worst by a long way.....some of them are decent ...Skidder, chrisforgillian, poole keith.................unfortunately let down by the troll Shovlar and his merry band of sycophants...........its great to see that even fans of the other championship teams now get to see what us top flight sides had to put up time and time again

3. Jealousy.....................not one speedway fan is jealous of Poole yet if you dare to criticise the club their fans cant debate and just scream jealousy.........so far away from the truth

4. Big club mentality....are Poole a big club.....in a way....are they the biggest....no

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Gavan said:

1. All the cheating they have done over the years....... far more then any other team

2. The fans.....every club on this forum has its fair share of strange forum posters........just that Poole have the worst by a long way.....some of them are decent ...Skidder, chrisforgillian, poole keith.................unfortunately let down by the troll Shovlar and his merry band of sycophants...........its great to see that even fans of the other championship teams now get to see what us top flight sides had to put up time and time again

3. Jealousy.....................not one speedway fan is jealous of Poole yet if you dare to criticise the club their fans cant debate and just scream jealousy.........so far away from the truth

4. Big club mentality....are Poole a big club.....in a way....are they the biggest....no

OMG (apologies to anyone who has just returned from Sunday morning worship), but I've just turned off my laptop and turned it back on again.......and Yes its still there... the Pirate hater GAVAN has called me a 'decent poster' !!  OMG (apologies again)  and I thought I had him on 'ignore'!:rofl::o:blink::blush:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/30/2022 at 8:07 PM, FishersGate said:

Right ok, I'm a young fan only been going speedway for just over 10 years with a large gap in between. One thing I've always heard from pretty much every fan I've met is the disliking for Poole. Now don't get me wrong I think alot of is jealousy but I've heard some very weird stories of why alot of fans take a disliking to them. When I've been to Leicester the atmosphere seems to turn up a notch or two cause Poole are in town. Can anyone give me a reason or reasons why they are not every ones seconds team? 

They are very good at what they do.Sadly they have no interest in the other clubs just their own interests.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

OMG (apologies to anyone who has just returned from Sunday morning worship), but I've just turned off my laptop and turned it back on again.......and Yes its still there... the Pirate hater GAVAN has called me a 'decent poster' !!  OMG (apologies again)  and I thought I had him on 'ignore'!:rofl::o:blink::blush:

Haha, I don't have anyone on ignore but you have to ask why it has taken him so long considering how he hates us so much. Luckily I don't come under his decent poster tag. I doubt any Poole fan wants that dubious accolade!! 

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Haha, I don't have anyone on ignore but you have to ask why it has taken him so long considering how he hates us so much. Luckily I don't come under his decent poster tag. I doubt any Poole fan wants that dubious accolade!! 

Yes, lucky escape! :D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gavan said:

Agree with most of this but chris4gillian cannot debate, just calls other forum members hurtful names.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes, lucky escape! :D

Because your not a decent poster, just a clueless troll.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

Because your not a decent poster, just a clueless troll.

Stop playing around with your mirror :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Stop playing around with your mirror :rofl:

Can’t believe Trackrat would reply on a Poole haters topic!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Wessexbobcat said:

They are very good at what they do.Sadly they have no interest in the other clubs just their own interests.

Oh if only you knew the truth.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Can’t believe Trackrat would reply on a Poole haters topic!! 

Yes, pretty shocking and totally unexpected! :D :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1