British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
auntie doris

Oxford 2022

Lots of negativity on this thread which isn't matched by the atmosphere and support at Oxford this year. Come along to Oxford for a night of speedway and enjoy the experience that the fans are enjoying this season!

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

Lots of negativity on this thread which isn't matched by the atmosphere and support at Oxford this year. Come along to Oxford for a night of speedway and enjoy the experience that the fans are enjoying this season!

Not sure that one page in a month largely devoted to Batchelor's inconsistency really constitutes "lots of negativity" Rob. And Batchelor has been ... err  ... inconsistent.

What has struck me is that pretty much every meeting I've come away thinking that was a good meeting (and in a couple of cases great) something I can't say about most of the tracks I've attended regularly.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

I'm envious now living so far away that I can't make Cowley. Both my brothers have attended and thoroughly enjoyed the experience!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, steve roberts said:

I'm envious now living so far away that I can't make Cowley. Both my brothers have attended and thoroughly enjoyed the experience!

Have been once, going again tonight, with both my Robins fan brothers, one from Swindon, one in Australia. The Aussie one now supports the Ox, as they have a few Aussies riding for them.!!!A good night out.

1 minute ago, auntie doris said:

Have been once, going again tonight, with both my Robins fan brothers, one from Swindon, one in Australia. The Aussie one now supports the Ox, as they have a few Aussies riding for them.!!!A good night out.

Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

Oxford has been huge success story ,just hope the Mickey Mouse approach to the sport doesn’t creep in to the new or recently returned fans.Level of support at most other tracks are just holding there own IMO.Paying Batchelor to pop wheelies when last won’t win the fans over.

• Like 2