British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates vs Glasgow Tigers 13th July.

29 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Better tell her then lol

I would think she knows.

23 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

She probably comes from Coatbridge (only a guess).it’s Definitely the West of Scotland.( or a refugee)!!!

No.

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

A whole 11.8 miles away according to Google. So far away lol. 

Closer… but Paisley’s not Glasgow.

Otherwise, I’m claiming Drumchapel is Bearsden and putting ma hoose up for sale!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Otherwise, I’m claiming Drumchapel is Bearsden and putting ma hoose up for sale!

I have no idea what that means! But I am guessing one area is more expensive than the other! 

4 hours ago, Noelinho said:

Are we playing monopoly?

Coz if we are I'm gonna buy all the properties & stadium on Wimborne Road :D

And the only Paisley I know is from Sunderland.......Bob! :D

9 hours ago, lewy said:

Car park is probably a better surface to be fair..................................

Only joking :t:

Car park is tarmac now so nice and smooth,just like the track :t:

9 hours ago, Cookiefan said:

She comes from Paisley

All the best people come from there / here.

So I've been told.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I have no idea what that means! But I am guessing one area is more expensive than the other! 

Let’s put this way as Kevin Bridges would say the No 35 night bus to Bearsden  via DRUMCHAPEL.Worth a watch.!!!!

Best chance we'll ever have on winning at Poole . Watched them at Armadale on Friday and wasn't impressed . 

Even if Craig is under the weather , its not huge issue . Our second strings and reserves could tip the meeting in our favour . If we can edge a win tomorrow night , top spot becomes a realistic proposition , but whether we finish first or second is pretty academic . On present form I dont fear anyone over two legs 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Best chance we'll ever have on winning at Poole . Watched them at Armadale on Friday and wasn't impressed . 

Even if Craig is under the weather , its not huge issue . Our second strings and reserves could tip the meeting in our favour . If we can edge a win tomorrow night , top spot becomes a realistic proposition , but whether we finish first or second is pretty academic . On present form I dont fear anyone over two legs 

i said earlier i thought we can win this .but having seen richard lawson performance at belle vue not so sure 4 points from 6 rides looking forward to seeing danyon back at poole .

Tigers won't be hungry to win coz we Pirates will feed em on the scraps that we got left over from the Northern Tour, they're on turn & the flies keep gerrin up Middlo's nose! :D

Edited by Turnip

49 minutes ago, ray c said:

i said earlier i thought we can win this .but having seen richard lawson performance at belle vue not so sure 4 points from 6 rides looking forward to seeing danyon back at poole .

Before the away Berwick meeting I would have said Glasgow win for sure. But grabbing a draw when Berwick should have won gives me a lot of hope for Wed! 

Also Lawson was unlucky in a couple of his first rides last night as he gated and a lot easier to defend a lead at Poole than BV! 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Before the away Berwick meeting I would have said Glasgow win for sure. But grabbing a draw when Berwick should have won gives me a lot of hope for Wed! 

Also Lawson was unlucky in a couple of his first rides last night as he gated and a lot easier to defend a lead at Poole than BV! 

Home win, no sweat. They won't be looking forward to coming to Poole.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

You know she's from Glasgow right? :D

She is from Renfrew! Which admittedly is close to Glasgow but isn’t Glasgow!!