British Speedway Forum
auntie doris

Ozford v Berwick..13/7

3 minutes ago, Dnorthstar1970 said:

Berwick. First away win since 2019 let’s hope the sign Knudsen for next year before Glasgow snap him up ..we’ll done bandits

If he's signed for Berwick why would Glasgow be snapping him up? I don't get it?

Just now, iainb said:

If he's signed for Berwick why would Glasgow be snapping him up? I don't get it?

Next year

• Haha 1

Superb team effort!!! 

We should enjoy Bomber and Jonas whilst we have them.. no doubt the teams with big money will be in for them for 2022! 

Theo... What a turn around the last couple of meetings .. that's the Theo we know! Bloody good to see! 

Ricky has had a hard time of things lately but again he was more competitive tonight which is encouraging as a whole for us! 

Leon has taken to the 2nd heat leader role like a duck to water! He really is coming of age! 

Nathan is probably kicking himself for his come offs but he scored a very very valuable point in heat 12! 

Jye.. thank the lord it wasn't his shoulder! He was making some good gates and mixing it more.

A good performance from Spud tonight for the Cheetahs... Hopefully we see him replicate that this coming Saturday! 

All in all... I am over the moon :approve:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, iainb said:

Well they did help with his visa. 

good result for bandits in helping us monarchs in our play off pursuit.

4 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Peter schroek was a much better speedway rider than team manager. Why leave out summers from heat 15? 

Summers in 12 and 14?

If Scotty tried to jump the start in heat 7, why was he not of 15 m in heat 15 when it was called back.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Peter schroek was a much better speedway rider than team manager. Why leave out summers from heat 15? 

Maybe Aaron didn't wanna ride? I thought Ruml earned his place in heat 15! 

Shoxford:blink:

11 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Maybe Aaron didn't wanna ride? I thought Ruml earned his place in heat 15! 

Your biased though !!!! As a neutral really enjoy watching Berwick tonight. The excellent team spirit really shone through 

2 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Your biased though !!!! As a neutral really enjoy watching Berwick tonight. The excellent team spirit really shone through 

Biased by saying I thought Ruml earned his ride in 15? Id say just honest! 

Bachelor was shocking tonight.. Scotty down on what he is capable of.. decent showing from Spud... But I genuinely think Ruml got better and better as the meeting went on! 

18 minutes ago, auntie doris said:

Shoxford:blink:

Or Shozford.

• Haha 1

Great result for the Bandits who'd have thought Berwick hitting 50 points away from  home,pity we didn't have Jonas at the beginning of the season as said above should make the most of Bomber and him this year would love to have both back but can't see it.

26 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

Superb team effort!!! 

We should enjoy Bomber and Jonas whilst we have them.. no doubt the teams with big money will be in for them for 2022! 

Theo... What a turn around the last couple of meetings .. that's the Theo we know! Bloody good to see! 

Ricky has had a hard time of things lately but again he was more competitive tonight which is encouraging as a whole for us! 

Leon has taken to the 2nd heat leader role like a duck to water! He really is coming of age! 

Nathan is probably kicking himself for his come offs but he scored a very very valuable point in heat 12! 

Jye.. thank the lord it wasn't his shoulder! He was making some good gates and mixing it more.

A good performance from Spud tonight for the Cheetahs... Hopefully we see him replicate that this coming Saturday! 

All in all... I am over the moon :approve:

Sarah 2023 ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, iainb said:

Seems to be the theme in speedway if a rider like Jonas is doing well they will end up at Glasgow the following season. Hopefully, his friendship with the Flint family will see him take the sensible route and remain at Berwick in 2023.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Gringo said:

Sarah 2023 ?

Listen... I was on call for work till 10pm.... The grip of euphoria at seeing that result live... plus the switch from IPhone to android meant my fat fingers pressed the wrong button! Anyways... Get back to celebrating! :approve:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1