British Speedway Forum
Tosh1218

Redcar v Scunthorpe Jubilee cup 5/8/22

5 minutes ago, scunny1 said:

Metcheck  and BBC saying heavy localised showers-that's why I am asking locals not someone way down south!

Lovely sunshine at the moment. Could be possibility of showers, but generally set fair for match time.

24 minutes ago, scunny1 said:

Metcheck  and BBC saying heavy localised showers-that's why I am asking locals not someone way down south!

Excuse me!!  Whilst I have no qualms about you asking someone who lives local there is no need for that attitude.

Click on the link I sent you! IT SHOWS NO RAIN!

Don't need to be a local to be able to read a Met Office report. In fact you don't even need to read as there are simple symbols to understand.

And for your information I live in Derbyshire not Poole.

Some folk, it's like someone asking you to help them cross the road then they shoot you in the head!

Edited by Turnip
  • Haha 1

Met Office provide the most reliable weather forecast. BBC are the worst......e.g Michael Fish  :lol:

Hope that is of help?? Before someone pulls the trigger!

:rofl:

Edited by Turnip

20 minutes ago, Turnip said:

Excuse me!!  Whilst I have no qualms about you asking someone who lives local there is no need for that attitude.

Click on the link I sent you! IT SHOWS NO RAIN!

Don't need to be a local to be able to read a Met Office report. In fact you don't even need to read as there are simple symbols to understand.

And for your information I live in Derbyshire not Poole.

Some folk, it's like someone asking you to help them cross the road then they shoot you in the head!

No attitude he's simply pointing out he wanted to know from a local

16 minutes ago, Turnip said:

Met Office provide the most reliable weather forecast. BBC are the worst......e.g Michael Fish  :lol:

Hope that is of help?? Before someone pulls the trigger!

:rofl:

Michael Fish's forecast was provided by the Met Office. It is only recently the BBC decided to start doing it on the cheap and go elsewhere.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ian68 said:

No attitude he's simply pointing out he wanted to know from a local

Certainly an attitude. Was there a thank you? Could've said something like thank you for your help but would still like to know from a local.

Just took a complete negative by not wanting help from someone way down south............even though I'm not! Wrong attitude & wrong assumption. 

Edited by Turnip

Not the finest meeting at Redcar tonight. Douglas was as expected a cut above after a third in the first race.

Sooner Redcar get Riss back fit the better. Not sure what Wright was riding tonight but struggling out the traps and passed by Tero Aarnio. Crap!

Well done Scunthorpe... Would have won with Jake Allen 

Ryan Douglas, by far. The best visiting rider this season. Bringing Bickley in, bad choice. Brings nothing to the team

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, sandking072 said:

Would anyone have the race times for this meeting please? Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KEITH M said:

Thank you very much. Much appreciated. 

11 hours ago, mikebaker said:

Ryan Douglas, by far. The best visiting rider this season. Bringing Bickley in, bad choice. Brings nothing to the team

Sadly getting to the point where it he could just be a nl no1

On 8/6/2022 at 5:19 PM, mc131 said:

Sadly getting to the point where it he could just be a nl no1

Think that’s Bickley main aim easy money in NDL racing juniors,29 pts on Sat riding FOR and AGAINST Plymouth.