British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

Panthers v Stars 25/08/22

Speedway Updates dont have anyone to text for this meeting at the moment.

Is anyone willing to help out?

Please  message me if you can.

Thanks

MPT withdrawing… let’s be honest, is anyone surprised? I’m certainly not, bar basso and Harris ofc we will end up paying premiership money for a national league side, pathetic really. 

Either that or expect panthers too smash it and everyone will think it’s fantastic and forget how sh*te they’ve been for 90% of the season. 

Then there’s the possibility of rain…. Say no more 

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

5DDC6E7B-37E4-4934-9208-3EC83D077594.jpeg

That very phrase went through my mind yesterday! 

15 hours ago, Haza said:

Total dead rubber of a meeting at this stage of the season if not challenging for a play off place meetings are point less .

It ain’t a waste of time it is a local derby and I want Lynn to win 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, 5 FURROW said:

It ain’t a waste of time it is a local derby and I want Lynn to win 

Of course. Plus, nobody really wants to finish bottom so there’s that incentive too. 

• Like 1

I’m 10 mins south of the track and it’s been raining really heavy since about half 6 this morning. Looking like it will continue until lunch time. Not sure how well the track dries out but they will do well to get it on 

22 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

I’m 10 mins south of the track and it’s been raining really heavy since about half 6 this morning. Looking like it will continue until lunch time. Not sure how well the track dries out but they will do well to get it on 

Track doesn’t dry out quick at all as it’s so flat, can’t see it happening, tho I can potentially see a possibility of getting everyone in and then calling it off

Panthers will be desperate to get this on.They are at their strongest than what they have been all season.According to the team release they have everyone bar R/R for Ostergaard which is an improvement:P:rolleyes::D

10 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Panthers will be desperate to get this on.They are at their strongest than what they have been all season.According to the team release they have everyone bar R/R for Ostergaard which is an improvement:P:rolleyes::D

Doubt toft will ride as he pulled out last night. Basso had a big off in Denmark so I’m sure he’s feeling pretty second hand today ! Same old story this season for the panthers. I can’t remember the last time they had a fully fit 1-7

2 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Doubt toft will ride as he pulled out last night. Basso had a big off in Denmark so I’m sure he’s feeling pretty second hand today ! Same old story this season for the panthers. I can’t remember the last time they had a fully fit 1-7

I see Toft pulled out last night,but Peterborough tweeted their line up this morning.Maybe that was before Toft got up this morning not feeling up for it.I thought Basso came through ok from Denmark last night scoring 8pts.Although he did get a zero in his last race.

14 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I see Toft pulled out last night,but Peterborough tweeted their line up this morning.Maybe that was before Toft got up this morning not feeling up for it.I thought Basso came through ok from Denmark last night scoring 8pts.Although he did get a zero in his last race.

Just seen a pic on Insta of basso going head first into the fence, I’m sure he will ride today but must be feeling a bit sore, 

1 hour ago, Gasser90 said:

Is it the rain that was due at KL on Monday night?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Basso rode in Denmark lasted the full meeting it seems scoring 8pts 

This was based on updates , dont use Instagram 

Maybe going head first into fence is the flying Glasgow kiss he's no doubt learnt 

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Haha 1