British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

1 hour ago, TTT said:

We're bang in trouble now imo.

We're not in a rush to get team news out despite the season starting in March and that makes me think Andersen & Worrall are both in and that the club want to shift as much season tickets as possible before they announce the full side.

No need for the delays to be this lengthy unless it's a complete let down that could hurt the club in the pocket imo.

What you think and what happens are 2 different things ,why do you think we’re in trouble signing riders ,and where was it  said officially  that panthers were gonna announce a rider today( see it posted on here) so it must be true lol

1 hour ago, Carpman said:

Keep calm, keep the faith.

And keep your season ticket money until the FULL side is announced

2 hours ago, TTT said:

We're bang in trouble now imo.

We're not in a rush to get team news out despite the season starting in March and that makes me think Andersen & Worrall are both in and that the club want to shift as much season tickets as possible before they announce the full side.

No need for the delays to be this lengthy unless it's a complete let down that could hurt the club in the pocket imo.

I honestly don't think Tomalin would stand for that tbh 

52 minutes ago, hans fan said:

What you think and what happens are 2 different things ,why do you think we’re in trouble signing riders ,and where was it  said officially  that panthers were gonna announce a rider today( see it posted on here) so it must be true lol

I think we've got 7 riders signed for sure but the delay in announcing them is just making me have some negative doubts regarding the 1-7.

It's coming across like they're not in a rush to announce the side but they was in a rush to release season ticket details.

Maybe I'm just reading too much into things, But for me if the team was a title challenging team then surely you'd want to announce the signings at a rapid pace in order to maximise season ticket sales?

6 minutes ago, TTT said:

I think we've got 7 riders signed for sure but the delay in announcing them is just making me have some negative doubts regarding the 1-7.

It's coming across like they're not in a rush to announce the side but they was in a rush to release season ticket details.

Maybe I'm just reading too much into things, But for me if the team was a title challenging team then surely you'd want to announce the signings at a rapid pace in order to maximise season ticket sales?

I can't work it out tbh unless as mentioned panthers and Ipswich are trying to bring in riders with shall we say a bit of baggage to sort 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Flappy said:

I can't work it out tbh unless as mentioned panthers and Ipswich are trying to bring in riders with shall we say a bit of baggage to sort 

I do think the Emil rumours are true tbh, For example if we was fighting over someone like Chris Holder then the matter would've been resolved before Christmas imo because it's only a simple decision that Chris would have to make whether he wants to ride for Ipswich or Peterborough.

1 minute ago, TTT said:

I do think the Emil rumours are true tbh, For example if we was fighting over someone like Chris Holder then the matter would've been resolved before Christmas imo because it's only a simple decision that Chris would have to make whether he wants to ride for Ipswich or Peterborough.

Someone's probably trying to get him in on a 5 or a 6 point average;)

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Flappy said:

that didn't work out too well with Zabik

7 minutes ago, TTT said:

You seem to assume that visas/work permits are not a problem?!

29 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

You seem to assume that visas/work permits are not a problem?!

I thought he lived over here tbh.

2 hours ago, stevehone said:

Boy he could ride though. Unlucky with injuries 

4 hours ago, stevehone said:

Remember being in Poole and went to watch when Peterborough visited - Must of been one of his first matches and he was absolute dynamite! 

• Like 1

Still 12 weeks to our first meeting! We are not dealing with dad's army here.  Don't panic.  Maybe Ipswich fans will get to see Emil at Foxhall early season after all or maybe not. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Flappy said:

Boy he could ride though. Unlucky with injuries 

He was unlucky with having a father who dictated what he did 

• Like 1