British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Little Holder always been a complete knob end. Thinks he’s better than he is. Big brother also now a very angry man and past it. Sad as used to like them both. Just to add to the Oz egos,  Tungate also always been a miserable, moaning twit. Wouldn’t want any of them at Peterborough. Come over here and think they own the place. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 11/30/2022 at 2:30 PM, Flappy said:
6 minutes ago, Sully said:

Make your mind up ;-)

:D:D Id love to be able to confirm Emil, and ive loved the rumours linking him with my team, but the longer the saga goes on, the more you realise something is a miss.

Never say never i suppose, what concerns me as ive said on here already a few times is, both our clubs need to hurry up and confirm what they are doing..... Clearly there are hitches with both Septets, Flappy hasn't got much wrong so far, so i probably think your 7 is closer than ours. 

2 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

Little Holder always been a complete knob end. Thinks he’s better than he is. Big brother also now a very angry man and past it. Sad as used to like them both. Just to add to the Oz egos,  Tungate also always been a miserable, moaning twit. Wouldn’t want any of them at Peterborough. Come over here and think they own the place. 

Tungate is one horrible, horrible little bellend. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

Lol. I don't think I have ever seen him angry at any meeting. Chris definitely not past it. If Poole were in the Prem, be the first name on the teamsheet. Maybe we will find that out in '24. 

15 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Lol. I don't think I have ever seen him angry at any meeting. Chris definitely not past it. If Poole were in the Prem, be the first name on the teamsheet. Maybe we will find that out in '24. 

:t:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFy-u5KjsP4

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Your welcome to him :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

Well you certainly are, aided and egged on by pinky and perky.

3 from 3 currently eh?

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not exactly Steven Spielberg behind the camera was it 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Flappy said:

3 from 3 currently eh?

Indeed, pinky and perky think you are wonderful.

26 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

OMG such Poole biased. Always throwing his toys, especially since baby bro came on the scene. Definitely past UK Speedway after the terrible Coventry incident. How’s the GP’s going? Understand his personal life situation was a major impact. I do admit he will do well for you in the Championship 2024, Lol. 

5 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Indeed, pinky and perky think you are wonderful.

Why’s he rattled your cage so much?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Hodgy said:

OMG such Poole biased. Always throwing his toys, especially since baby bro came on the scene. Definitely past UK Speedway after the terrible Coventry incident. How’s the GP’s going? Understand his personal life situation was a major impact. I do admit he will do well for you in the Championship 2024, Lol. 

CH will only ride for Poole in Premiership which may or may not be in 2024.

Edited by Skidder1

5 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

CH will only ride for Poole in Premiership which may or may not be in 2024.

Make sure the track is nice and dry;)

• Like 1