British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Hans is quite likely to get his best scores when the Panthers visit Ippo and Wolves...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Hans is quite likely to get his best scores when the Panthers visit Ippo and Wolves...

I agree....Would  be better  if he was at Ipswich....would score more points at home then ....

I’m gonna say no announcement tomorrow. But there will be one Saturday. For what ever reason the club have done a few Saturday announcements this year,  

fingers crossed for tomorrow though ! 

Hans will be announced at some point this week imo, You wouldn't travel to Peterborough just to deliver a parcel to somebody so you've got to assume Hans was over here to sign his contract for 2023.

18 minutes ago, TTT said:

Hans will be announced at some point this week imo, You wouldn't travel to Peterborough just to deliver a parcel to somebody so you've got to assume Hans was over here to sign his contract for 2023.

Looks that way ....

3 hours ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

True...Andersen at 2 is ok at home ..away might struggle....

2022 season. Not a great deal in it really. I think he could find it hard at 2. He might end up swapping place's with  No.6 throughout the season.

Hans at home.  Rides 36... 1st 3 .... 2nd  8... 3rd 19... 4th  4

Away.  Rides 31... 1st 4.... 2nd  10.... 3rd  8.... 4th 7

Richie Worrall confirmed. On a brighter note, “and as Speedway Star went to press on Tuesday, Panthers were understood to be closing in on a major heat-leader signing”. 

Assuming Andersen is one of the other two, that leaves 9.46 for the “major heat leader”.  

Edited by Arch Stanton

18 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Richie Worrall confirmed. On a brighter note, “and as Speedway Star went to press on Tuesday, Panthers were understood to be closing in on a major heat-leader signing”. 

Assuming Andersen is one of the other two, that leaves 9.46 for the “major heat leader”.  

Freddie lindgren... :t:

27 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

28 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Probably 1off the worst signings panthers have ever made some big home losses on way

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, hans fan said:

Probably 1off the worst signings panthers have ever made some big home losses on way

He’s not a dreadful signing but I agree doesn’t really get the juices flowing. Had a spell at reserve for Lynn last season but with Cook and Jenkins down there you wouldn’t expect him to be getting easier reserve rides this time around unless Cook does a lot better than expected. 

Still, exciting news on the heat leader! If it’s Pedersen or Lindgren that would make you forget about Worrall pretty quickly :D

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

He’s not a dreadful signing but I agree doesn’t really get the juices flowing. Had a spell at reserve for Lynn last season but with Cook and Jenkins down there you wouldn’t expect him to be getting easier reserve rides this time around unless Cook does a lot better than expected. 

Still, exciting news on the heat leader! If it’s Pedersen or Lindgren that would make you forget about Worrall pretty quickly :D

Pedersen was cack years ago for panthers  is he gonna be better now …if somebody can show me some results of worrall having a good meetings round showground bar last season I might be swayed 

• Like 1