British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

On 2/15/2023 at 12:05 PM, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Basso ave is as good as other no 3s in the league ...maybe lacks experience  tho ...He's  got talent...Cook should  do ok at no 6 ...

On 2/15/2023 at 12:23 PM, TTT said:

Tungate's average is lower than Basso's as well so he's got to ride at 3 either way.

We really do need Tungate though. Andersen & Worrall combo doesn't give us any strength at second string.

Apart from the number one, the top 5 can ride in any order.

Out of interest who do you prefer out of Nicki P or Lindgren?

Edited by TTT

Just now, TTT said:

Out of interest who does everyone prefer out of Nicki P or Lindgren?

My opinion probably less of a gamble Lindgren- with Nicki coming back from serious injuries just don’t no how he will perform- both past there best sadly- Lindgren slightly gets my vote 

5 minutes ago, Haza said:

My opinion probably less of a gamble Lindgren- with Nicki coming back from serious injuries just don’t no how he will perform- both past there best sadly- Lindgren slightly gets my vote 

Lindgren, but probs a complete fairytale like everyone else mentioned so far for the #1

10 minutes ago, TTT said:

Out of interest who do you prefer out of Nicki P or Lindgren?

Would take either but wouldn't rule out Lindback or Kenneth Bjerre. 

Lindback has already offered his services earlier this winter but only wanted to do the start and end of the season.

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

Why would it be confirmed 

Because people are saying he WAS in the team but are now saying he’s not. I’m just asking if that has been confirmed by Peterborough as opposed to being speculation on here

1 minute ago, Wee Eck said:

Because people are saying he WAS in the team but are now saying he’s not. I’m just asking if that has been confirmed by Peterborough as opposed to being speculation on here

It's not speculation just because it's not on the official site 

9 minutes ago, Flappy said:

It's not speculation just because it's not on the official site 

So you’re saying he was definitely in the team but isn’t now? All I was asking was where the information was coming from. As you say, it’s not the official site, but it’s not speculation so what is the source of information?

3 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

So you’re saying he was definitely in the team but isn’t now? All I was asking was where the information was coming from. As you say, it’s not the official site, but it’s not speculation so what is the source of information?

Yes that's correct he was in the team Buster then decided he wasn't allowed to be out of pettiness.  

Everything was done and a racesuit being made. 

Edited by Flappy
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Haza said:

Both good  in this League....Lindgren will score loads of points ..Nicky depends on how he copes with his injuries..

6 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Imagine the meltdown from Wolverhampton if Lindgren signed :lol:

Not really CVS has been clear there's no budget at Wolves for a top rider

3 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

I think Worrall is a decent second string, not understanding the negativity by many.

So what if his average has stayed much the same in the last few years? Not everyone can be a heat leader, plus he's also avoided dropping his average when others have.

If Peterborough end up a point (or more) under the limit, then maybe it was a mistake to sign Ben Cook so early? Could have used the extra points at reserve!

I would try to use the extra point to get someone for Andersen personally, not cook