British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

14 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Still nothing 

Peterborough Today is released every Thursday.

Panthers want a front page splash to announce they now have the best rider in the league.

To be honest it’s absolutely disgusting that the club management are treating their supporters with contempt. All the supporters in my opinion should get on the A47 and travel up the road to Leicester and teach them a lesson.

Edited by rearingtogo

7 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Peterborough Today is released every Thursday.

Panthers want a front page splash to announce they now have the best rider in the league.

Doyle is perfectly happy where he is...:)

• Like 1

Forget lindgren. It’s not him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gasser90 said:

Does anyone have any concrete info as to what the hell is going on at pboro ? We race in 48 hours. It’s almost certain pedersen has gone so why no press release or anything. I thought there would be a meeting preview out today for Thursday. It’s like they’ve given up. It’s going to be the last season so stuff it. Makes no sense at all 

Don't the teams have to be out 48 hours before? 

KL haven't released a preview for their match at Home to Wolves yet either which is telling imo.

Edited by TTT

7 minutes ago, TTT said:

KL haven't released a preview for their match at Home to Wolves yet either which is telling imo.

Discovery must be really impressed with the way the custodians of UK Speedway run their version of the sport....:rolleyes:

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TTT said:

I believe Wolves announce there line up 24 hours before an a away meeting so maybe teams will be announced tomorrow

• Like 1

Not sure why meeting previews need to be any earlier than the day before personally. It works for football. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Flappy had a bounce out?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Not sure why meeting previews need to be any earlier than the day before personally. It works for football. 

Usually because declarations have to be made available 3 days before so are often the basis for the previews two days before 

18 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Usually because declarations have to be made available 3 days before so are often the basis for the previews two days before 

Fair enough. I don't usually go looking for Lynn previews until meeting eve but perhaps that's just me. Just don't feel the need to do so any earlier. 

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Haps it's Thorsell instead