British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

5 minutes ago, stewmac said:

As I expected, Nicki is being painted as the villain here and Peterborough as the victims..

It would have been nice to have seen a little honesty from Peterborough. 

If you’re going to make comments like that then at least back up the insinuation that it was the clubs fault he’s leaving. 

Edited by Sully
  • Like 2

NP- ''It was a short time with you guys at Peterborough Panthers''

Must be the understatement of the year...:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Well at least the promotion have been open and honest for the first time in ages with that club statement in regards to the future.

Not being ungrateful, I'm just being logical here. 

We may as well just chuck the towel in now tbh rather than continuing this season because it's not worth it when we're having to rely on a Guest or R/R at No.1, Everyone is just going to lose a lot of money and the fans will soon walk away in numbers due to the cost of living crisis.

Edited by TTT
  • Like 1

Just now, TTT said:

Well at this the promotion have been open and honest for the first time in ages with that club statement in regards to the future.

We may as well just chuck the towel in now tbh rather than continuing this season because it's not worth it when we're having to rely on a Guest or R/R at No.1, Everyone is just going to lose a lot of money and the fans will soon walk away in numbers due to the cost of living crisis.

Please don't throw the towel just yet. The Stars need to get our only 4 wins of the season first. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Nicki is a coward.

That ranks as one of the most ridiculous comments ever posted on this forum. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TTT said:

Well at least the promotion have been open and honest for the first time in ages with that club statement in regards to the future.

Book Emil for the home matches

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, stewmac said:

As I expected, Nicki is being painted as the villain here and Peterborough as the victims..

It would have been nice to have seen a little honesty from Peterborough. 

Buster and Peterborough are the victims in this case. I actually feel sorry for Buster and the fans on this one. I must of took a fair bit of work to get him over, and for fook all:(

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

Well at this the promotion have been open and honest for the first time in ages with that club statement in regards to the future.

Not all season though? Surely that not going to happen again like what Plymouth did last season! 

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Buster and Peterborough are the victims in this case. I actually feel sorry for Buster and the fans on this one. I must of took a fair bit of work to get him over, and for fook all:(

Should have kept CH in the team then :t:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I agree, I'll cut Buster some slack and actually defend him on this one.

Nicki should never have agreed to ride in the first place if he knew that his body couldn't handle British tracks anymore.

Edited by TTT
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Not all season though? Surely that not going to happen again like what Plymouth did last season! 

Will do.

The higher ups will give us special permission to do a Plymouth, Already given us R/R out of sympathy and the rulebook doesn't mean anything to any club lol.

Good luck to the Panthers for the rest of the season. I hope they manage to rebuild the side and feel sorry for the management that the Pedersen situation hasn't worked out for them. 

I hope the Panthers fans stick with the team and continue to give them your support. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

I agree, I'll cut Buster some slack on this one and actually defend him on this one.

Nicki should never have agreed to ride in the first place if he knew that his body couldn't handle British tracks anymore.

If that’s the real reason I’d be very surprised

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1