British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

3 minutes ago, Noodles said:

“I have to pull out for now and resign, the body is just not fit enough with my injury for the technical British Speedway tracks" :rofl:

What a load of Boll**** I'm sorry but the Peterborough track is probably the nearest you will get to those he rides on in Poland every week. More to this than meets the eye!

Edited by pleasureboy60
Miss spelt word
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Noodles said:

“I have to pull out for now and resign, the body is just not fit enough with my injury for the technical British Speedway tracks" :rofl:

Only track that really is tight and technical is wolves

1 minute ago, pleasureboy60 said:

What a load of Boll**** I'm sorry but the Peterborough track is probably the nearest you will get to those he rides on in Poland. More to this than meets the eye!

What are you talking about? Did you not read the statement? The club said they were going to be transparent with supporters :rofl: Clearly there isn't anything else at play here... :D

• Haha 3

I know I'll get shot down for this but that statement has made me not even bother going anymore..the Pedersen thing is lies and a farce and it's like they've heard all the moaning and thrown their toys out the pram by saying we are done...that's how I see it anyway..

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

What are you talking about? Did you not read the statement? The club said they were going to be transparent with supporters :rofl: Clearly there isn't anything else at play here... :D

Transparent? The club have been the complete opposite since the end of last season. More bull shi* than Olde MacDonalds farm. 

16 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

If Nicki has officially left the club, will Peterborough be allowed a facility to cover him?

Yes.

3 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

I know I'll get shot down for this but that statement has made me not even bother going anymore..the Pedersen thing is lies and a farce and it's like they've heard all the moaning and thrown their toys out the pram by saying we are done...that's how I see it anyway..

I understand this but personally if it was me I would forget the promotion and just go and enjoy the racing whilst you can. Maybe just support favourite riders rather than a 'team' if it makes it more enjoyable. 

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, chrismorton said:

Would be a dream for Mr Big, if Buster jacked it now. He would buy it for next to nowt. But he  is not backing up his big talk and going to save the club.

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Yes.

I understand that personally if it was me I would forget the promotion and just go and enjoy the racing whilst you can. Maybe just support favourite riders rather than a 'team' if it makes it more enjoyable. 

It's just leaves a bitter taste. The final chapter of a great club which will probably be remembered for this seasons fiasco, rather than some of the brilliant seasons we've had the privilege of watching 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pleasureboy60 said:

It's just leaves a bitter taste. The final chapter of a great club which will probably be remembered for this seasons fiasco, rather than some of the brilliant seasons we've had the privilege of watching 

Off to Mildenhall we all go.

Just now, pleasureboy60 said:

Yeah, I just hope no one regrets not attending when they had the opportunity. I always enjoyed my trips to Peterborough, mainly 2006-2010 timeframe. Those times will stay as my memory of Peterborough anyway. 

• Like 1

Very sad day for the Sport yet again. 18 Years since my beloved Vikings closed down. Hopefully it won't be forever for the Panthers. 

The only positive of the situation is it might finally get rid of the goon with 1956 accounts on here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BassoRacingFan said:

We need to throw money at Zmarzlik.

If this thread has taught me anything it’s that we can all consistently rely on you too spout sh*te

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sully said:

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the holder situation, you would have to think after investing a load of money into the club and getting holder lined up to then have that vetoed, followed by his replacement calling it quits after not completing a lap, MT couldn’t really be blamed for walking away. 

Or MT is the reason the Panthers are in the situation they now find themselves in....Anyone can say they would do A,B or C, but you have to put your money where your mouth is. Has MT done this? or has he broken promises leaving Buster as the bad guy? 

• Like 4