British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

19 hours ago, Mick Bratley said:

But that isn’t necessarily so. The development plans should make provision for a new facility according to the councils Peterborough local plan (LP30). Whether this happens or not is what we are all waiting to see when the development plans are published on the councils planning portal. If a new facility is included in some way then the owner has something tangible to sell, if a new facility is not included, then a long drawn out battle will undoubtedly commence.

And coupled with LP36 the Council should not approve planning permission without suitable or better provision for any existing sport facility proposed to be lost.

I swear that our management are trying to wind us up now..an effing Lynn reserve guesting at No1 for us tonight!?..can someone please explain to me what's the logic in that?

Edited by chrismorton
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

I swear that our management are trying to wind us up now..an effing Lynn reserve guesting at No1 for us tonight!?..can someone please explain to me what's the logic in that?

Well I certainly can’t.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Cheaper than proper guest and rider replacement

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

20 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Well I certainly can’t.

Well he isn’t a “reserve” is he let’s get that right. He started as a reserve because of a crafty bit of shenanigans by Lynn. Who’d have thunk it!!

Either way..it's a cheap option and another reason for us moaners to moan...here's a thought...not his biggest fan but what about Kenny Bjerre at No1?.. banging in some good scores this season..

Edited by chrismorton

33 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Well I certainly can’t.

We agree on something Buster and Allit need running out of town 

6 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Either way..it's a cheap option and another reason for us moaners to moan...here's a thought...not his biggest fan but what about Kenny Bjerre at No1?.. banging in some good scores this season..

Too tall for Allit 

Bjerre's on Buster's naughty boy list and Bjerre wont ride for him anyway

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, chrismorton said:

Well a month sure is a long time in speedway - From our club statement a month ago:

"we can only stress that the club needs you more than ever at this moment. We are not giving up, so please do not give up on us. As a management team, we feel it is best to be completely open and honest with everyone and explain the situation, however difficult things are, and we will continue to do this over the coming weeks. We remain committed to having the best season we can, and if it is to be our last season we want everyone to have fun, make memories and enjoy the racing at one of the best tracks and finest venues in the sport."

Doesn't really agree with best efforts and keeping the supporters onboard?

Given that we've already lost to Ippo at the EoES I'm not sure what killing the first leg due to lack of effort is going to help with the racing, fun and memories for semi-final 2?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Bjerre's on Buster's naughty boy list and Bjerre wont ride for him anyway

Beggars can't be choosers 

24 minutes ago, Crump99 said:

Well a month sure is a long time in speedway - From our club statement a month ago:

"we can only stress that the club needs you more than ever at this moment. We are not giving up, so please do not give up on us. As a management team, we feel it is best to be completely open and honest with everyone and explain the situation, however difficult things are, and we will continue to do this over the coming weeks. We remain committed to having the best season we can, and if it is to be our last season we want everyone to have fun, make memories and enjoy the racing at one of the best tracks and finest venues in the sport."

Doesn't really agree with best efforts and keeping the supporters onboard?

Given that we've already lost to Ippo at the EoES I'm not sure what killing the first leg due to lack of effort is going to help with the racing, fun and memories for semi-final 2?

So based on that they are liar's..

Another S*** show tonight and Buster or whoever is making these god awful decisions has shot themselves in the foot once again as who wants to go and watch the 2nd leg!?..well I certainly won't be wasting £30 quid for me and my lad to watch this crap..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Another S*** show tonight and Buster or whoever is making these god awful decisions has shot themselves in the foot once again as who wants to go and watch the 2nd leg!?..well I certainly won't be wasting £30 quid for me and my lad to watch this crap..

Boycott the speedway and hit Chapman where it hurts most.

• Like 1