British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Would Pickering fit when he recovers? Maybe that’s the plan. Or else Pickering gets his place back and Klindt goes to Peterborough? I have no idea if the averages would fit

• Haha 1

Did I hear that next week's match against Wolves may not be on dus to stadium availability?

41 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

Would Pickering fit when he recovers? Maybe that’s the plan. Or else Pickering gets his place back and Klindt goes to Peterborough? I have no idea if the averages would fit

This is the depths we've sunk to...

Picking up Lynn's scraps :lol:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Did I hear that next week's match against Wolves may not be on dus to stadium availability?

Correct it's off 

• Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Correct it's off 

And there is nothing scheduled to take part at the Showground on Monday 5th June according to their (pretty useless) what’s on listings. There is a cycling event this Saturday and Sunday but that is only usually on the outskirts of the Arena. Begs the question why are we having to take the air fence down today?

That will get some rumours going...On a different note, Buster and Tomalin were there last night and it's disappointing again that no one comes on the microphone to give us an update on team changes or the future of the club..there continues to be no connection with the fans whatsoever and another crap home loss..absolutely sick to death of it all tbh.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

That will get some rumours going...On a different note, Buster and Tomalin were there last night and it's disappointing again that no one comes on the microphone to give us an update on team changes or the future of the club..there continues to be no connection with the fans whatsoever and another crap home loss..absolutely sick to death of it all tbh.

Tomalin was wondering about on the centre green amongst other things, you’d of thought given how tough things have been and Ben getting injured he’d of spent time in the pits firing the boys up rather than hugging the mascots…. 

With regards to picking up kings Lynn’s scraps I wouldn’t consider Josh Pickering as scraps. Would be a great addition to the side 

4 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Remember they can't do forums after the meeting...... so they can't be expected to speak over the PA system

• Sad 1

I’d take Josh Pickering, I know he’s injured atm but seems to have been wound up by Kings Lynn’s decision so he will have something to prove 

11 minutes ago, Purplepanthernotred said:

Tomalin was wondering about on the centre green amongst other things, you’d of thought given how tough things have been and Ben getting injured he’d of spent time in the pits firing the boys up rather than hugging the mascots…. 

With regards to picking up kings Lynn’s scraps I wouldn’t consider Josh Pickering as scraps. Would be a great addition to the side 

WHEN 100% FIT - I agree!  

40 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

I’d take Josh Pickering, I know he’s injured atm but seems to have been wound up by Kings Lynn’s decision so he will have something to prove 

How can an injured rider be wound up by a decision to replace him?

38 minutes ago, maneacat said:

WHEN 100% FIT - I agree!  

Forget him hes going back into the Stars team IF he gets fit again this season,  

King's Lynn have made it quite clear, that as soon as Pickering is fit, he will be going back into the team, obviously at the expense of A.N. Other, so quite where the idea comes from that he's wound up, beggars belief.

Madness how people are mentioning Zagar, he is going down the same route as Iversen these days.

The whole team looks like three changes needed minimum. Iversen should be at 3 or 4 not 5.