British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

On 6/1/2023 at 10:17 PM, chrismorton said:

Didn't work out too well for Lynn tonight did it?...and they must be pretty crap if our lot beat them..the old saying, you can't polish a turd..

Btw ..... you've mispelled your surname (just remove the T).

• Haha 4

Lol what a kneeslapper...Those Lynn bottom feeders are biting again I see...don't know why your getting upset...your crap, We're crap..am I wrong?

Edited by chrismorton
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, chrismorton said:

Lol what a kneeslapper...Those Lynn bottom feeders are biting again I see...don't know why your getting upset...your crap, We're crap..am I wrong?

Your not doing it for a bite though. Your peed off because people are laughing at you..

• Like 2

Could Dudek not be tempted over? They mentioned tonight he’s only riding one league and his form this year hasn’t been great, maybe undercooked?

1 minute ago, Isotonic said:

Would imagine he is on his way. 

On 6/1/2023 at 10:33 PM, Bald Bloke said:

after accusing me of being a keyboard worrier.

What do you do to worry your keyboard?

12 hours ago, stevehone said:

What do you do to worry your keyboard?

I swear at it, any refuse to feed it sometimes :rolleyes:

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, JoeW436 said:

Could Dudek not be tempted over? They mentioned tonight he’s only riding one league and his form this year hasn’t been great, maybe undercooked?

When Dudek was mentioned as a possibility for Leicester over the winter it was rumoured he wanted summit like 5k or 6k a meeting.

2 hours ago, kevin bass said:

When Dudek was mentioned as a possibility for Leicester over the winter it was rumoured he wanted summit like 5k or 6k a meeting.

Cheap compared to Laguta 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, JoeW436 said:

Everyone has a price.

They're awaiting on the paperwork for Tarasenko and Tungate is done. Surely not even panthers can mess them pair up 

Edited by Flappy

58 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Everyone has a price.

They're awaiting on the paperwork for Tarasenko and Tungate is done. Surely not even panthers can mess them pair up 

That price has surely come down from the rumoured 5/6k a meeting the way he’s been performing this year so far

On 6/2/2023 at 8:20 PM, The Dog said:

Out of interest, what would be a clear-cut number 1 if it isn't someone who could easily rack up double figures a meeting in this league? 

Not sure you would get much better tbh 

Purely due too his away form wasn’t anywhere near his home form around the NSS, but as I say, would definitely take him if he was willing too ride at Peterborough if it were me 

7 hours ago, Flappy said:

Everyone has a price.

Tarasenko just had a very good meeting vs Lublin