British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

1 hour ago, TheSmiler said:

Are these changes ever getting announced?

Good Question 

2 hours ago, TheSmiler said:

Are these changes ever getting announced?

I’d imagine they will be announced on Thursday along with the release of the speedway star if they are going to happen this week. That’s the only way we actually get anything out of the club now!

3 hours ago, Flappy said:

Awaiting approval to announce Tarasenko 

Rides in same team as Pedersen in Poland so hope the dont need that clubs approval 

14 hours ago, Flappy said:

Awaiting approval to announce Tarasenko 

I never really understand this though - it’s a bit of a well known ‘secret’ so why not come out and say we have signed Tarasenko but just waiting on approval? It makes them look silly by just saying nothing and then when the announcement comes it’s already a huge anti climax as everybody knows.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I never really understand this though - it’s a bit of a well known ‘secret’ so why not come out and say we have signed Tarasenko but just waiting on approval? It makes them look silly by just saying nothing and then when the announcement comes it’s already a huge anti climax as everybody knows.

Indeed

Edited by bigcatdiary

1 hour ago, Najjer said:

24 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Indeed

You’re right of course, but it isn’t a surprise seeing as the Peterborough supporters have been kept in the dark over just about everything all winter and probably long before that. This is a general problem across the board in our sport although Peterborough seems an extreme case. Communication between the club(s) and its paying punters should be far far better than it is. 

• Like 6

100% Correct...and it's so unprofessional...and they wonder why fans vent they're frustration..

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Najjer said:

Agreed 100% 

6 hours ago, Flappy said:

Agreed 100% 

Have they actually officially announced that Hans is leaving the Panthers ?

7 hours ago, Flappy said:

Agreed 100% 

Maybe just maybe UKVI have some involvement that delays any announcement until all the rubber stamps are in place.......

1 hour ago, Hackney said:

Have they actually officially announced that Hans is leaving the Panthers ?

Nothing has been officially announced anywhere but I'd be shocked if Hans didn't know 

When is the little throttle jockey Tungate signing for you ?Hopefully be at Monmore on Monday as he's always good for a laugh there :D

9 hours ago, Byker Biker said:

Maybe just maybe UKVI have some involvement that delays any announcement until all the rubber stamps are in place.......

Why is it such a closed shop though and can’t promotors be actively open about that?