British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

13 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Makes a mockery of the injury replacement rule. Riss can't return to Ipswich yet but can guest for another team? I assume that means if King was injured he could guest for him, but not get his team spot back till the 28 days are up?

Many years ago, i'm fairly sure that due to one of those quirky rules British speedway love so much, that John Davis rode as a guest replacement for himself.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

Many years ago, i'm fairly sure that due to one of those quirky rules British speedway love so much, that John Davis rode as a guest replacement for himself.

John Davis that's a name from the past,I used to go to the Wolves talk-ins,and always remember Pete Adams talked about him with a vengeance,it was quite comical really,think it was because Davis quite fancied himself,and poor old Pete is hardly an oil painting lol.

12 minutes ago, Tommy Sweetman said:

John Davis that's a name from the past,I used to go to the Wolves talk-ins,and always remember Pete Adams talked about him with a vengeance,it was quite comical really,think it was because Davis quite fancied himself,and poor old Pete is hardly an oil painting lol.

John Davis often known as Mavis. :lol:

1 hour ago, Triple.H. said:

As I mentioned in the Oxford programme a couple of weeks ago. 22 March 1975 at Coventry

Rob Lyon taking charge of King's Lynn this evening whilst Carl Johnson is running Panthers. 

Bit odd that considering all going out their way to say they don't share ownership only a couple of weeks back. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Rob Lyon taking charge of King's Lynn this evening whilst Carl Johnson is running Panthers. 

Bit odd that considering all going out their way to say they don't share ownership only a couple of weeks back. 

At this point, there is no point even commenting on the shambles the club and sport have become.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Are you F###### kidding me!?...I'm done with this s###!...imagine Fergy popping over to Cambridge and managing them for a day...tinpot sport run by a bunch of clowns....and again it feels like they are antagonising us this year...

Edited by chrismorton
  • Like 1

Could we be seeing a current rider from the championship managing Peterborough after tonight 

16 hours ago, kevin bass said:

BassoRacingFan will know the answer:D

Or Phillip Schofield

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Could we be seeing a current rider from the championship managing Peterborough after tonight 

Nicholls?

Who is the person making the decisions at our club this season?...its like they are trying to embarrass us on what's looking like our last ever season...what a way to go out...it's really sad.

• Like 2

Alex Brady has definitely stepped down as manager of King's Lynn 

• Confused 2