British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

3 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Alex Brady has definitely stepped down as manager of King's Lynn 

Buster must regret some of his decisions this season and fans of his teams must be wondering whats next.

Edited by foreverblue

The club is the most embarrassing Sports team in any Sport.

Time for Buster, Carl and Motor Mouth to grow a set of B*****ks and tell us fans the truth as to what's happened behind the scenes. 

Don't blame Rob for managing KL tonight as I wouldn't put up with this shambles either.

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

Don't blame Rob for managing KL tonight as I wouldn't put up with this shambles either.

I do. His own team is riding

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Flappy said:

He's been holding his frustration back for a few weeks now going by his comments and tone of voice when interviewed so I think he's delighted that he's not wasting a day travelling to Wolves just to get battered by 30 odd points.

I wouldn't blame him if he decided to walk as I predicted a few weeks back, I don't know why anyone would want to be a sacrificial lamb for the clown show that's supposed to be running this club.

Every week we just sink lower and lower.

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

Rob Lyon taking charge of King's Lynn this evening whilst Carl Johnson is running Panthers. 

Bit odd that considering all going out their way to say they don't share ownership only a couple of weeks back. 

A Peterborough Manager "guests" for King's Lynn, whilst his team ride at Wolves..

Whilst a Witches rider, who cannot ride for Ihis own team, "guests" for Peterborough, the team whose Manager is "guesting" for King's Lynn..

An official statement has been put out though I believe...

It simply says...

"Please, please, please come and watch this nonsense we continually serve up to you"....

"Oh. And we almost forgot"..

"Bring a friend as well".......

:rolleyes::D

Edited by mikebv
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Even more reason then to not be there...:D

21 minutes ago, mikebv said:

A Peterborough Manager "guests" for King's Lynn, whilst his team ride at Wolves..

Whilst a Witches rider, who cannot ride for Ihis own team, "guests" for Peterborough, the team whose Manager is "guesting" for King's Lynn..

It simply says...

"Please, please, please come and watch this nonsense we continually serve up to you"....

don't forget an Ipswich rider guests for Peterborough while Ipswich are riding

WITHOUT his replacement due to injury so Witches are operating R/R for their riders 28 day replacement while their rider rides elsewhere hahahaha

The jokers never officially left Speedway

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, mikebv said:

It simply says...

Not sure I will be going to watch the meeting tonight. Can I send a guest fan in my place?

• Haha 5

45 minutes ago, TTT said:

He's been holding his frustration back for a few weeks now going by his comments and tone of voice when interviewed so I think he's delighted that he's not wasting a day travelling to Wolves just to get battered by 30 odd points.

I wouldn't blame him if he decided to walk as I predicted a few weeks back, I don't know why anyone would want to be a sacrificial lamb for the clown show that's supposed to be running this club.

Every week we just sink lower and lower.

He's hardly improving himself at Lynn 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Troy said:

Not sure I will be going to watch the meeting tonight. Can I send a guest fan in my place?

Give Bomber a call :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I could manage Panthers tonight..I'd say "go on lads do your best...we are 4 Points under the limit which is kind of like a football team playing with 10 men so no one's going to expect you to compete but it's the taking part that matters...don't worry about those fans who finish work early and drive 2 hours up the motorway with costs of over £50 to watch us get absolutely spanked".

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Give Bomber a call :D

I would, but there's a 25% reduction applied to any guest fans that attend in my place at present. :P

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Flappy said:

He's hardly improving himself at Lynn 

Your right. You have averaged more points per meeting thus us :blink:

36 minutes ago, Troy said:

Tens of thousands, who still follow the sport closely, have asked that very question over the years...

Only problem was, the "guests" never turned up...

13 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Your right. You have averaged more points per meeting thus us :blink:

The sport is a joke 

• Like 1