British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

8 minutes ago, Panthers70 said:

oh you mean the announcement before Buster vetoed Tomalin's plans? Yes?

If I was supposed to be charge of team funding this year and Buster wrecked my plans, then I would definitely cut my financial investment way back just like he has done

At last someone else who actually saw this as i did,   if you pi$$ your sponsor off then dont expect to receive money for the privilege 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Panthers70 said:

If I was supposed to be charge of team funding this year and Buster wrecked my plans, then I would definitely cut my financial investment way back just like he has done

No, the one before MT tried to sign Holder when he knew it was a no go.

3 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

At last someone else who actually saw this as i did,   if you pi$$ your sponsor off then dont expect to receive money for the privilege 

Same as above. If Buster had left the team building to MT and a bloke that slags his fans off for only paying £22... Ermm Johnson was his name i think ? I have no reason to think that wasn't the plan. But no one will ever convince me the pair didn't know Holder was out of the question. Every man and his dog knows that Holder won't ever be at Busters club.. TM messed it it all up at the start by thinking he owned the joint, and could have Holder when he knew it was a no no.  You never  undermine Buster.. He did, Buster told him, and he spat his dummy out...   You only have to read MT's statements to realise he thinks he's the man. Blow smoke up his arse all you want.  I have said before when some slagged me off, that i have been told I'm "Pretty much on the money" by someone close to this.  You just can't or don't want to see this...

I don't care if you believe me or not tbh. Your Sheikh Jassim wannabe has turned out to be more like Del Boy. 

Agree to disagree on this one :cheers:

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

No, the one before MT tried to sign Holder when he knew it was a no go.

Same as above. If Buster had left the team building to MT and a bloke that slags his fans off for only paying £22... Ermm Johnson was his name i think ? I have no reason to think that wasn't the plan. But no one will ever convince me the pair didn't know Holder was out of the question. Every man and his dog knows that Holder won't ever be at Busters club.. TM messed it it all up at the start by thinking he owned the joint, and could have Holder when he knew it was a no no.  You never  undermine Buster.. He did, Buster told him, and he spat his dummy out...   You only have to read MT's statements to realise he thinks he's the man. Blow smoke up his arse all you want.  I have said before when some slagged me off, that i have been told I'm "Pretty much on the money" by someone close to this.  You just can't or don't want to see this...

I don't care if you believe me or not tbh. Your Sheikh Jassim wannabe has turned out to be more like Del Boy. 

Agree to disagree on this one :cheers:

Your sheikh ain’t done no better signed riders you can’t afford

• Like 2

Buster should've let it go to MT end of story 

What happened next nobody comes out of it well 

Edited by Flappy

3 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Buster should've let it go to MT end of story 

But MT wouldn't pay the asking price ,why should  a vendor sell something at less than he values it?

4 hours ago, Panthers70 said:

They've both let us down by not ironing things out like mature adults.

Only people that have actually lost out here is us fans, Buster and Tomalin are both saving money during this crisis, The former doesn't have to spend much on wages because the team isn't competitive and the latter banks the cash that he was going to pour into the club.

I feel let down by them both.

1 hour ago, castrolargh said:

But MT wouldn't pay the asking price ,why should  a vendor sell something at less than he values it?

It's worth nothing 

• Like 1

http://www.peterborough-speedway.com/_mobile/news.php?extend.4188&fbclid=IwAR2McWNqoyXstsSW4-uXIBpVCZcWyvO-JONpn4-X6efwSnEA6Xxy3kdx4lk

Quite excited to see what Tarasenko can do over here, however he is joining a team 4.5 points under the limit which is scandalous. 

I still maintain we should've signed Kasprazak but no we can't even get Tungate over the line 

Edited by Flappy

2 hours ago, hans fan said:

Your sheikh ain’t done no better signed riders you can’t afford

I've spoken to Alex. This is nothing to do with, riders, money, Buster. It's personal and comes before speedway. If that's the best you've got.. You know MT is full of crap. He's proved it, has he not. Wheres the NP replacement?. Where's Tungate, where all this new stadium.. Where's all the sponsors he was going to bring in. Wheres the money??. 

9 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I've spoken to Alex. This is nothing to do with, riders, money, Buster. It's personal and comes before speedway. If that's the best you've got.. You know MT is full of crap. He's proved it, has he not. Wheres the NP replacement?. Where's Tungate, where all this new stadium.. Where's all the sponsors he was going to bring in. Wheres the money??. 

Nothing has been proven.  He needs to run the club to be able to do what he wants to do otherwise you end up in the situation like your boys are in where that sponsor leaves and you're up poo creek 

Wow, 2 members of the same Polish/Russian family in British Speedway!

Good signing but don't see the logic unless we bring in 1 or 2 others..we are 4.5pts under the limit with Iversen at number 1 now..it actually makes us weaker.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Wow, 2 members of the same Polish/Russian family in British Speedway!

That means what exactly?