British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

30 minutes ago, TTT said:

Will it even go ahead is the question?

Wages need paying for 14 riders and it's a TV meeting which will see a drop in attendance.

Race for the 'Wooden Spoon Title'. 

A meeting as big as this, in front of the cameras should be £5.

Every club should do the live TV meetings at £5. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Noodles said:

El Bustico on 24th July is live on Eurosport 

Could this be the first meeting ever in the history of the sport where both teams lose? :D

Edited by mikebv
  • Haha 3

Would Panthers be better off using Connor Mountain Home and away against Kings Lynn. If I remember rightly he goes quite well on both tracks.

So, we had one person say Hans had been dropped, or left, a correction from his 'manager' then a freak injury rules him out. Hmmm. 

Edited by SPEEDY69

4 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

So, we had one person say Hans had been dropped, or left, a correction from his 'manager' then a freak injury rules him out. Hmmm. 

The person who said he had been dropped did so a couple of days before he rode at Leicester. He then got injured two days later practicing in Denmark and was advised to rest for seven days, he supplied a medical certificate to the club. He is scheduled to return to racing next week as long as his injury has cleared up, which I think it will have. There’s no hmmm about it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mick Bratley said:

The person who said he had been dropped did so a couple of days before he rode at Leicester. He then got injured two days later practicing in Denmark and was advised to rest for seven days, he supplied a medical certificate to the club. He is scheduled to return to racing next week as long as his injury has cleared up, which I think it will have. There’s no hmmm about it.

Cool, thanks. 

Edited by SPEEDY69

Transfer deadline 31st and no signs of strengthening 

• Sad 1

I think anyone is beyond caring about on track events this season now, seen the score and exactly what I’d of expected anyway.

Ipswich are so lucky to have you in the league the last couple of years,,, its only you and Lynn we can beat 

13 hours ago, Flappy said:

Transfer deadline 31st and no signs of strengthening 

If they were going to make a change needed to sign a 5.01+ rider for Andersen when Terasanko arrived (to put him at reserve) now they've missed out on that, may as well just stick with what they've got imo 

Edited by szkocjasid
  • Like 1

Buster taking the pish out of us again by strengthening KL again by signing Breum for Thomson.

No fans should be turning up on Monday unless you've paid in advance (Season ticket holder)

6 minutes ago, TTT said:

Buster taking the pish out of us again by strengthening KL again by signing Breum for Thomson.

No fans should be turning up on Monday unless you've paid in advance (Season ticket holder)

I'll give you odds of Thomson coming in to replace Hans...

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

I'll give you odds of Thomson coming in to replace Hans...

More than likely imo.