British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

I don't see the point of replacing him anyway..the season is done and it's not the riders fault it's been the worst season in history..it's been like a championship team trying to compete in the prem due to the management not making use of the team building limit and I don't buy any crap about riders not being available..we have an owner who don't want to own us..simple as that.

16 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

I don't see the point of replacing him anyway..the season is done and it's not the riders fault it's been the worst season in history..it's been like a championship team trying to compete in the prem due to the management not making use of the team building limit and I don't buy any crap about riders not being available..we have an owner who don't want to own us..simple as that.

We could make Busters baby (KL) finish with the wooden spoon though.

Just need to beat KL at Home and we'll finish above them considering how many home fixtures we've got left.

Edited by TTT

1 hour ago, Mick Bratley said:

Someone should probably tell him that then, because he has no knowledge of this as of 8am 29/07.

Things have changed as at 10:25. Unfortunately I am not at liberty to say.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, Mick Bratley said:

Things have changed as at 10:25. Unfortunately I am not at liberty to say.

I was told on Thursday he was getting sacked this weekend so I’m guessing that’s what’s happened 

Shame to see it end like this but it has to happen unfortunately, I just wish Hans didn't sign at the start of the season for his sake as well as ours, Age eventually catches up to every sportsman.

Hans will always be a highly respected club legend.

2 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Will things change again now that Jorgensen is injured for Lynn

Think KL will just sign Barker and chuck the towel in for this year at least, Going to finish last anyway unless Buster wants to go over budget for no logical reason.

21 minutes ago, TTT said:

Think KL will just sign Barker and chuck the towel in for this year at least, Going to finish last anyway unless Buster wants to go over budget for no logical reason.

Or will Andersen switch to KL 

13 minutes ago, Haza said:

Think Andersen will be on the ever increasing naughty boy list now and knowing Hans he wont entertain riding for Buster at Lynn if hes been dumped from Peterborough by him.

Could Lynn bring back Thomson now,   he got a 15pt max last night for Edinburgh 

• Like 1

Hans could well be the target for Birmingham?!

38 minutes ago, Haza said:

Just guessing here, Think he'll finish the season in Denmark and then call time on his career.

Struggling to score points at reserve these days against inexperienced rising stars so it's not really worth continuing imo.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Flappy said:

Young polish rider incoming no idea on his name 

Kacper Pludra is the name that I have heard he rides with Tarasenko and Fricke in Poland and was offered to Leicester but they decided against signing him 

9 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Hans could well be the target for Birmingham?!

Not a fan of PB but it would be extra £££ for the retirement fund so who knows.

3 minutes ago, flagrag said:

Kacper Pludra is the name that I have heard he rides with Tarasenko and Fricke in Poland and was offered to Leicester but they decided against signing him 

One of the better juniors in the Ekstraliga.