British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

On 8/2/2023 at 4:15 PM, Sings4Speedway said:

My gut says the lower league will be Nora within the next couple of seasons.

Bloody Nora

Eurosport switched there live coverage on Monday 7th August from Peterborough v Ipswich to Belle Vue v Sheffield

3 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Eurosport switched there live coverage on Monday 7th August from Peterborough v Ipswich to Belle Vue v Sheffield

Woffinden's return.

I bet BV's promotion are a bit annoyed!

4 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Makes a lot of sense

8 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Makes a lot of sense

Would much rather see Emil strutting his stuff around the EOES personally.It all seems about Woffinden why they have switched coverage I assume.

Buster will be happy though.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Would much rather see Emil strutting his stuff around the EOES personally.It all seems about Woffinden why they have switched coverage I assume.

Buster will be happy though.

Maybe Buster had some influence on the decision? Complaining that far too many KL and Pboro meetings have been shown on Eurosport and BSN, citing reduced crowd numbers which could jeopardise him financially and impact whether KL will be at tapes in '24

9 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

Maybe Buster had some influence on the decision? Complaining that far too many KL and Pboro meetings have been shown on Eurosport and BSN, citing reduced crowd numbers which could jeopardise him financially and impact whether KL will be at tapes in '24

So you think Belle Vue are now happy to be losing their revenue. I don't know, but I imagine when TV are at any track they are compensated.

16 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

It's been pouring with rain this week maybe Buster conspired with the Almighty to save a few quid on watering too! Your conspiracy theories to criticise Buster know no bounds.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Byker Biker said:

It's been pouring with rain this week maybe Buster conspired with the Almighty to save a few quid on watering too! Your conspiracy theories to criticise Buster know no bounds.

The man's actions criticise himself. Broken pit gate latch...come on, surely he's better than that?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, StarBoy said:

The man's actions criticise himself. Broken pit gate latch...come on, surely he's better than that?

And my guess is, so are you

On 8/2/2023 at 9:59 PM, cinderfella said:

The only way speedway in the UK will survive is if the PL & CL merge and and CL team who don't want that level of expense can drop to the NDL.

The one thing I'd insist on is the CL teams have an equal if not greater input as they are the majority as it stands 

Completely agree - This is what I had suggested on another thread and seems to be the way forward in my view with Premiership and National Development League. 

• Like 2

Trust Andersen to open with a 1st and a 2nd at Berwick. He’ll probably score more tonight than he has all season for pboro ! 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gasser90 said:

Trust Andersen to open with a 1st and a 2nd at Berwick. He’ll probably score more tonight than he has all season for pboro ! 

Good luck to him. Hope he does well.