British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Just now, Flappy said:

But it's not a waste of time there's clear wording in the plans that Panthers must have somewhere to ride IP30 and IP36. The club may need to leave the showground but should not be closing now that's what is making people angry 

And this is the crux of it. Where else are they going to go and who is funding it? 

2 minutes ago, Flappy said:

But it's not a waste of time there's clear wording in the plans that Panthers must have somewhere to ride IP30 and IP36. The club may need to leave the showground but should not be closing now that's what is making people angry 

MT has got what he wanted. Will he step up. You tell me. He has a free hit.....

On 9/9/2023 at 8:51 PM, Crump99 said:

And in the programme he said that was cobblers: "There have been no offers; I can categorically assure you of that. Not one person has made an offer for the club. The only person I've spoken to was Michael last winter -- nobody else spoke to me about it or offered anything. If anyone did want to make me an offer, I wish they would have put it in writing, because I would have accepted it if it was anything sensible. So when I see that I've turned down two offers, I really wonder what people are trying to achieve by saying that."

If anyone wishes to dispute that then feel 

On 9/9/2023 at 9:09 PM, tellboy said:

If it was said on here it must be true:lol::nono:

Any one who truly know Ged and I will no we don’t tell lies….so I can assure you offers where made for the club and were declined 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

image.png.5f61666b73ee0090aecd35dd6997a66a.png

Clean the fooking bogs. He's MT mate. Probably jacked to help his mate get it for next to nowt. I still don't think MT with all his money will end up doing anything constructive..

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Aries said:

Honestly some of you are incredibly brave, or incredibly stupid!

Ooh we are so scared of your threats....

Edited by chrismorton

30 minutes ago, Aries said:

Wasn’t he the one that saved you going under in the first place? 

I am Ged Rathbone’s partner and he sold Buster a very profitable club, I assure you the club was not going under and didn’t need saving and if it hadn’t been sold would have continued 

• Like 4

Just now, chrismorton said:

Ooh we are so scared of your threats...

It's adult time :blink:

7 minutes ago, LittleMissChatterbox said:

I see Neil Watson has like your post, can either of you come out and say what the plan is/was had any offer been successful? Where did Ged plan to run Peterborough next season? Are they of a different opinion to Keith Chapman in that he thinks it’s entirely possible after all to run at the Showground again next year? If not where were they running?. So many questions so little answers!

Edited by Aries
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Aries said:

With all due respect to Mick Bratley, maybe he’s not privy to the information Keith Chapman has and so doesn’t know he’s wasting his time? Again I don’t know that’s the case and fair play to Mick he clearly loves his club and his Speedway. Maybe Keith Chapman has the information that all the protestations in the world won’t make a jot of difference and he’s effectively pi**ing in the wind?

With all due respect to Keith Chapman, perhaps he could provide his analysis of why he thinks all the protestations in the world won't make a difference. 

If he did people could then make a judgement 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LittleMissChatterbox said:

I am Ged Rathbone’s partner and he sold Buster a very profitable club, I assure you the club was not going under and didn’t need saving and if it hadn’t been sold would have continued 

Well where is he. If he made Buster an offer for the full price and was turned down. It's his time to speak.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LittleMissChatterbox said:

I would do anything to have Ged back...a man who cared for the club and was great with the fans and wanted to win...even apologized to the fans on the tannoy as though it was his fault when the team just missed out on the play offs that year when we got F***** by the crooks at the BSPA.

Edited by chrismorton
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

Ooh we are so scared of your threats....

I think you’re a little confused. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chrismorton said:

I would do anything to have Ged back...a man who cared for the club and was great with the fans and wanted to win...even apologized to the fans on the tannoy as though it was his fault when the team just missed out on the play offs that year when we got F***** by the crooks at the BSPA.

I might be wrong here, so forgive me. This is a genuine question  BTW. Is that the man who let a contracted PB rider, ride for his other club leaving your fans and team mates in the poo for money. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Aries said:

Why all the cloak and dagger of posts being made on social media about offers being made, and then strangely deleted? Where is Tomalin?? Rathbone? CJ? Has any of them come out and said publicly that there’s a future still to fight for but Buster is putting kebosh on it all and won’t let it happen? Has any of those mentioned come out with concrete plans of what they’d like to fight for, what they plan to do and what is possible to achieve?

Nail on head

• Like 1