British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Where’s all this come from ? Nicki committed to a full season and he said himself he’s not stopping yet. 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, wtf said:

You’re about 180 degrees wrong on that. If you had any idea how much harm Tomalin and Johnson have done by promising what they can’t deliver and how much Buster has stepped in and covered their backsides so you actually have speedway at Peterborough you wouldn’t be jumping around like you are. 

Agree 100%. 

54 minutes ago, wtf said:

You’re about 180 degrees wrong on that. If you had any idea how much harm Tomalin and Johnson have done by promising what they can’t deliver and how much Buster has stepped in and covered their backsides so you actually have speedway at Peterborough you wouldn’t be jumping around like you are. 

But they did deliver and it was Buster who threw his weight around by going into business for himself rather than listening to the fans as well as his work colleagues.

Busters hand picked riders are turning into a disaster so he's got to take the full blame for it imo, If it's true what I've heard about Grudziadz's stance on Nicki P and we can't get a replacement in then Buster has to take full responsibility because this situation doesn't unfold if he didn't kick Holder out of the door because Nicki P wouldn't have even been a Panther to begin with.

Just now, TTT said:

But they did deliver and it was Buster who threw his weight around by going into business for himself rather than listening to the fans as well as his work colleagues.

Busters hand picked riders are turning into a disaster so he's got to take the full blame for it imo, If it's true what I've heard about Grudziadz's stance on Nicki P and we can't get a replacement in then Buster has to take full responsibility because this situation doesn't unfold if he didn't kick Holder out of the door because Nicki P wouldn't have even been a Panther to begin with.

What are you hearing from Poland.  ?

6 hours ago, TTT said:

I've heard a whisper that Matej has recently signed a contract with someone whether it's a British club or Polish remains to be seen.

I've heard a whisper :D

5 hours ago, TTT said:

Time to make amends with Tungate and throw Buster under the bus if we have to, Just pin the entire blame onto him.

Not being nasty but the team is already proving to be a disaster after one meeting and it's all down to Buster because the Nicki P situation doesn't arise if Tomalin got his side and Worrall wouldn't be having shockers in a Panthers race suit either.

Would Holder accept a team place if Tomalin and CJ had a word with him and explain that it was all down to Buster and that Chris won't have to deal with Buster in any way, When it comes to payments and stuff because they'll personally take care of it. 

If not then we've got to pay Dudek the money he wants because we can't chuck the towel in after one meeting.

:rofl: Your sounding like Ben Basso Fan there..

As WTF said you have it all wrong. If Tomalin bought the club  and backed up what he said there wouldn't be a problem.. You might of well had Holder and Tungate. Talk is cheap, and where is he now ??. Very quiet......

MT f@cked up by jumping the gun on Holder, trying to undermine Buster on the Holder signing, and  bragging about buying the club and  cocked it up .Buster then went and got NP @£3.5k a meeting. If i was him i would of got a bum and told the fans why... I feel sorry for him if im honest..

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, TTT said:

He's the bloody owner ffs. Tomalin probably tried throwing his weight around by undermining Buster on the Holder deal. Holder was never riding for Buster.. You know that. MT is to blame.. The sponsor was trying to run the show.. Buy the club first before promising the world...

Edited by Bald Bloke

What does Tomalin do for a living?  Oh yes. Flogs used cars 

go figure 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

:rofl: Your sounding like Ben Basso Fan there..

As WTF said you have it all wrong. If Tomalin bought the club  and backed up what he said there wouldn't be a problem.. You might of well had Holder and Tungate. Talk is cheap, and where is he now ??. Very quiet......

MT f@cked up by jumping the gun on Holder, trying to undermine Buster on the Holder signing, and  bragging about buying the club and  cocked it up .Buster then went and got NP @£3.5k a meeting. If i was him i would of got a bum and told the fans why... I feel sorry for him if im honest..

Exactly he's a Buster Chapman signing so if Grudziadz hold firm and we don't get a like for like replacement in then Buster has to take the full blame.

This situation doesn't happen if Buster didn't sabotage his co workers ideas.

28 minutes ago, TTT said:

Mate you’re way off here. Buster has bailed you out more than once in recent years, and even built you a title winning side the year before last. The disrespect he gets on here from some of you Panthers fans is staggering. Be careful what you wish for springs to mind here.

• Like 3

How many years has Buster been around British speedway? 

How many years has Tomalin been around ? ( and where will he be next year? :blink:

Buster all winter -> Me, Myself and I

I don't care what the clubs promoters want, I don't care what the team manager wants and I Don't care what the fans want either therefore you'll get what I give you because I said so.

Delivered a No.2/No.6 to ride as a HL who threw a stinker on night one and he also delivered an injury prone No.1 who crashed out of the meeting within two bends and as it stands will not be returning to the club if the situation with Grudziadz can't be resolved.

Yet somehow it's all Tomalin's fault...

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TTT said:

Exactly he's a Buster Chapman signing so if Grudziadz hold firm and we don't get a like for like replacement in then Buster has to take the full blame.

Buster brought NP back to the UK. Most would say well done.. In fact i think your fans were happy with that. The fact that he fell in his first corner is not Busters fault. Holder has proved what he was like when not wearing Poole kevlars !!  

This situation doesn't happen if Buster didn't sabotage his co workers ideas.

:rofl: I'm done

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

How many years has Buster been around British speedway? 

How many years has Tomalin been around ? ( and where will he be next year? :blink:

That's why Tomalin has been copping the lot.

It's easy to pin the entire blame on the newbie.

20 minutes ago, TTT said:

Buster all winter -> Me, Myself and I

his club, his money

• Like 2