British Speedway Forum
OdsalBoy

Sheffield Tigers 2023

25 minutes ago, Badge said:

So if they declare that team but Holder still not fit, what happens then, surely they won't be allowed a facility :blink:

You cannot declare a team with a rider you know will be missing can you? 

If you could then everyone would sign a GP rider at the start of the season then get guests for him instead of ever using him..

Dag Lovaas could be available?:D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Rumours that Ellis, Howarth and Kerr are being replaced… Ellis and Kerr not riding tonight…

Nice way to treat your captain

Just now, Call me wolfie said:

Nice way to treat your captain

Tell me about it!! I’ve heard those 3 are being replaced to fit Holder back in, with Vissing and Mountain coming in too. Numbers game!

Kyle Howarth is staying and Jack Holder is not coming back this season. 2 changes being announced ASAP with Ellis and Kerr making way. 

16 minutes ago, Hooky said:

Kyle Howarth is staying and Jack Holder is not coming back this season. 2 changes being announced ASAP with Ellis and Kerr making way. 

So who are they getting for Ellis and Kerr, and what's the point in replacing those 2 like for like

1 minute ago, The Third Man said:

So who are they getting for Ellis and Kerr, and what's the point in replacing those 2 like for like

If so then Lewis can count himself very unlucky after his performance at leicester

C.Holder in to begin with, then when he is fit enough, they will use that little-known rule that allows one brother to replace another regardless of averages and at any stage of the season.

1 minute ago, The Third Man said:

Could be Zmarzlik and Madsen  the season ending up a complete farce lol

8 minutes ago, Hamish McRaker said:

C.Holder in to begin with, then when he is fit enough, they will use that little-known rule that allows one brother to replace another regardless of averages and at any stage of the season.

What average does Chris Holder come in on? And if Kerr is to leave also what points does that leave over? 

Chris Holder and David Bellego or Kye Thomson for Ellis and either of Kerr or Howarth.

Edited by Shhalewhhale

1 minute ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

I’ve heard C.Holder and Mountain in for Ellis and Kerr

But wouldn’t surprise me if it was Chris and Bellego, the speedway carousel continues haha

Trawling the archives, Madsen's average way back when was about 6.5 but doubt that's still valid.