British Speedway Forum
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Witches v Aces Play off Semi Final 1st leg 29/9/22

4 minutes ago, Col said:

Having read the comments on the updates forum I'm trying to spot the "bad luck". A Batchelor EF granted, a shedded chain when clashing with a team mate in 3rd & 4th.  No mention of Zagar doing anything wrong when passing King / Tungate when they fell?

I'll watch it at some point when I'm back from Torun, assuming the TV box has recorded it.

38-52 isn't luck, it's a convincing result.

correct the EF was only a 3-3 which turned into a 5-1 so we would have won by 10 points not 14 some really deluded fans on here :rofl:

Edited by NSS1

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

Thanks for finally admitting that you were fortunate to win the meeting.

Point proven. 

deluded  is it not past bedtime school in the morning with a lump in your throat :rofl:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TTT said:

Thanks for finally admitting that you were fortunate to win the meeting.

Point proven. 

answer my question what score would it have been without their number 1 ????? 

2 hours ago, Star Lady said:

Had a horrific week, turned this on for some relaxation and Ermobollox is fronting the bloody programme:mad: :mad: :mad:

Hope your ok

1 hour ago, Waspman said:

Has sam got better :rofl:

Not only did he get (and regularly gets) riders names wrong, did anyone else hear him after the break following heat 4. He said: "welcome back the score here is 14 - 10 with the Aces 3 points behind." Honestly not only is the guy an embarrassment to himself and Eurosport, but it's criminal that's he's getting paid for it! His hairdo ain't doing him any favours either, unless he's had it done as an attempt to distract people from actually listening to him!

Edited by Steve55
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, TTT said:

Ht 3 - Tungate leading with the Witches on a 4 - 2, Gets a nudge from Zagar and the decision falls in BV's favour with the race being awarded as a 4 - 2 to BV.

Ht 8 - Handed a 5 - 1, Summers had Blodorn lined-up all day long until Rowe clattered him and stuffed Summers and himself up.

Ht 9 - Red lights came on that made Tungate stop racing after two bends and then the referee changed his mind which led to another heat advantage in favour of BV.

Ht 11 - Handed another 5-1 when Batchelor was cruising out in front.

Ht 12 - Handed a third 5 -1 of the evening when King fell in second place.

That's one third of the meeting where Ipswich had misfortune that led to BV getting heat advantages in all 5 races.

Enough said.

Only heat 11 could possibly class as that.

Heat 3 Tungate bottled it once passed even Nicholls said he dropped it.

Heat 8 poor riding

Heat 9 what red lights, there was no red light you believing Kelvin Tatum lol

Heat 12 poor riding again, bottled it

Could also mention Doyle starting from illegal position in heat 13 and Cook coming off was that Ipswich misfortune too?

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Danny doing the business for us pirates, obviously happy at Poole 

Troll comment:P Your in the 2nd tear?

• Haha 1

Took long enough to finally make one of them crack.

At least NSS1 finally admitted that BV's 14 point lead would've been a 0 point lead after deducting the lucky points from BV's points total.

My point has finally been proven. 

Ta Ta for now. ;)

1 minute ago, Rob B said:

Could also mention Doyle starting from illegal position in heat 13 and Cook coming off was that Ipswich misfortune too?

You're right there, he was all over Cook, leaning on him into the first bend and actually caused that incident in my view. Why the ref didn't also see that and have all 4 back I don't understand.

A shame the thread has been hijacked by the brainless troll

Yes it was a terrible night for the Witches but the majority was self inflicted 

The Aces though dug in and showed much greater resolve to arrest a shocking start and claw themselves back in before finishing the job with a clinical performance

Fully deserving winners

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Troll comment:P Your in the 2nd tear?

Because that is all they can afford to run at......

When success costs too much in the top tier and they drop to mid table and lower, their fans foxtrot oscar leaving them with no profit...

Hence better to run in the lower tier and make some cash with the usual glory hunting success...:D

Edited by mikebv

Well I never saw that coming, neither did most BV fans. All we need to do now is to defend our lead, ride sensibly and not do anything silly like we did in the home leg of the final last year. As the old saying goes, we can only beat the opponent that is put in front of us.

46 minutes ago, Steve55 said:

Not only did he get (and regularly gets) riders names wrong, did anyone else hear him after the break following heat 4. He said: "welcome back the score here is 14 - 10 with the Aces 3 points behind." Honestly not only is the guy an embarrassment to himself and Eurosport, but it's criminal that's he's getting paid for it! His hairdo ain't doing him any favours either, unless he's had it done as an attempt to distract people from actually listening to him!

My lad said "he looks like you"...

Japanese top knot excluded obviously...:D

I told him...

"Valuvicivic went past Vaclac Milochictic like he was standing still, down the straightaway.. "

Edited by mikebv

Wow didn't see that coming, excellent performance from the whole team.