British Speedway Forum

14 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Out of interest, who would people prefer out of Emil or Dudek? 

7 minutes ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Both if they could afford it lol...

Both then....:P

10 hours ago, TTT said:

It's clearly fake but just to continue the conversation, Dudek certainly won't be signing for a British club at his prices even though he wanted to ride over here.

Nobody can afford to pay that kind of money and the Polish boys don't budge on their asking price because they don't need British Speedway money considering they sign Polish deals worth over half a million GBP.

When u put it like that ...Yeah your right ..Why would he come over ..When there is so much money on the table at home ....

Let’s be honest you wouldn’t be upset with either! I’d probably go Dudek just. 

Always been a fan of his style and has the best looking kit in the business. Not that it matters with these new daft boring team suits!

Edited by Steve Irving

13 hours ago, Tom Thumb said:

It is fake, type Stansted Airport in Google and it's the second image that comes up.

People will believe any bullrubbish posted on here.

Edited by Call me wolfie

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Out of interest, who would people prefer out of Emil or Dudek? 

Dudek because Emil wouldn't have raced competitively for almost 2 years.

Both could be a bit hit or miss over here though imo considering they both lack experience on British tracks. 

7 minutes ago, TTT said:

Dudek because Emil wouldn't have raced competitively for almost 2 years.

Both could be a bit hit or miss over here though imo considering they both lack experience on British tracks. 

Either would certainly be the most interesting signing Ipswich have made since Gollob in 98

Edited by cowboy cookie returns?
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

Either would certainly be the most interesting signing Ipswich have made since Gollob in 98

Agree.

2 hours ago, Steve Irving said:

Let’s be honest you wouldn’t be upset with either! I’d probably go Dudek just. 

Always been a fan of his style and has the best looking kit in the business. Not that it matters with these new daft boring team suits!

The team suits and matching bikes is one of the few things British speedway does well and gets right. No team in any sport in the 21st century should be wearing kit that doesn't absolutely match. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

The team suits and matching bikes is one of the few things British speedway does well and gets right. No team in any sport in the 21st century should be wearing kit that doesn't absolutely match. 

I agree...looks more professional...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Personally I like the team suits but I like when the riders get to have a bit of their own personality with their bike colours, but it's all down to opinion I guess

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

I can understand them, sure, but I don’t like or prefer them. 

• Like 1

It's a sad disease but it's moments like that, that really help you get thru.

Edited by hyperwitch
spelling
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

When u put it like that ...Yeah your right ..Why would he come over ..When there is so much money on the table at home ....

And some contracts (maybe all?), contain a clause that any injuries sustained in other leagues will result in no payments and/or return of monies paid up front...

Was it Nicki P that published his with that clause in it a couple of years ago?