British Speedway Forum

10 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

If Kemp turned down a team spot, he was very foolish imo. There's not enough clubs in the Premiership to pick & choose from, if he had the chance, should've taken it.

There's more to it than that ....

• Like 1

22 hours ago, GeneralMelchett said:

I seem to recall reading a pre season interview where he said no one had come it for him citing average issues - I may have mis remembered but fairly certain in that 

Kemp is still a Rising Star.  His average issues would have been for a Championship place ... it's often riders in the 5-6 bracket that get squeezed out.

1 hour ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

Something has gone very wrong with the Kemp Ipswich relationship……he was the bright homegrown hope & now nowhere to be seen.

True...They have messed him about .Ipswich wanted him as a R.S in the winter then changed there mind ..And went for J.Thomas....worth a R.S place ..

6 minutes ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

True...They have messed him about .Ipswich wanted him as a R.S in the winter then changed there mind ..And went for J.Thomas....worth a R.S place ..

That isn’t true. 

10 hours ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

You have no idea.....

1 hour ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Buster is booked to appear this Friday !

Would that work?

You have to actually believe it COULD be the truth or the game falls apart......

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Would that work?

You have to actually believe it COULD be the truth or the game falls apart......

Game? Don't you mean gate? :wink:

• Haha 1

I’m surprised they didn’t ask nicolai klint to help them out.  He makes some very good gates but I guess he was in Poland at the time. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I’m surprised they didn’t ask nicolai klint to help them out.  He makes some very good gates but I guess he was in Poland at the time. 

Couldn't they brought in a 'guest' gate. I'm sure Chris Harris would have one laying around they could have used...

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Sensible decision imo. I do like Ben...

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, BluPanther said:

Sensible decision imo. I do like Ben...

Really pleased actually,  Ben brings a lot to the team, no jokes please:rolleyes:.

• Haha 3