British Speedway Forum

25 minutes ago, Bash said:

Why would Ipswich let Rew go to Belle Vue and not take advantage of a season under his belt & a 4 point average

We wouldn’t. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Bash said:

Why would Ipswich let Rew go to Belle Vue and not take advantage of a season under his belt & a 4 point average

Ultimately though its not the club who decides, its the rider 

Getting back to this season as there's still plenty to play for, what's the latest with Dan Thompson, is he due back or is he out for the season and ive missed it, not actually seen any updates on his fitness of late.

17 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Ultimately though its not the club who decides, its the rider 

You’re correct of course, but if Louis wants Rew back at Ipswich next year then I can’t see any scenario where he forces a move elsewhere. Belle Vue do like Rew though and I’m sure they’d be interested. The NSS would suit him as a home track actually and I could see him moving through the gears if he went there next year. 

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 89buttons said:

Agree, Rew will be back next year I’m sure, found his feet in the past few weeks should kick on next year

Now that explains why he was walking strangely before a few weeks ago

• Haha 2

Rew might want to go to the NSS,,, more chance of earning money there than at Foxhall,,, some riders just never get the hang of a smaller track 

:t:Checking out a live feed for the Czech golden helmet to see how Doyle is getting on… He looked good in the 2 heats I’ve seen him in so far

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bringbackHalifax said:

He won the funny hat again

No he didn't :blink:... he would have apart from a puncture when leading the final. 

• Sad 1

Fingers crossed no ill effects from fall 

• Like 1

Rew has steadily come on over the season. He’ll be in big demand should a guest be needed at reserve, due to his low average. 

11 hours ago, ouch said:

Rew has steadily come on over the season. He’ll be in big demand should a guest be needed at reserve, due to his low average. 

I'd certainly take him at leicester next year.