British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, 4BM said:

When you can’t break your own news, trust the Poles to be Billy big bollox 

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/1046908/zuzel-zaskakujacy-transfer-sajfutdinowa-specjalnie-dla-niego-zmienili-przepisy

3 hours ago, TTT said:

Not the first time they've done that to a British club this year either.

Spoiled Bewley's announcement too.

3 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Do the Poles not understand etiquette or just not give a monkeys?

3 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

It's a shame the Poles choose to do this - poir form imo

It's like the numbskull beefcake flexing his muscles in the gym......

As it happens often, Ipswich should have realised & posted the news the minute it happened. Probably the only way to stop Poland announcing the news early!

• Like 1

On 12/22/2022 at 12:48 PM, Falcon1983 said:

I'd be extremely surprised if it has been, don't get me wrong it would be a great signing, incredible even

However, if it happens i'd happily do a lap of the stock car circuit in my birthday suit

This aged well :(:unsure::blink:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Falcon1983 said:

This aged well :(:unsure::blink:

You should have just deleted the post. Now I've clipped it up bro :lol:

Screenshot_20230224_021941.jpg

Edited by Daniel Smith
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, BassoRacingFan said:

That Polish article suggests Emil will be leaving his proper bikes in Poland during the week. I would be very worried if I was a Witches fan.

“It is a bit more work for the mechanic because we need to build an extra bike and get the equipment ready, but we are pretty much ready with that and will have everything done and dusted for the middle of March.”

Not everything written in the Polish media is accurate. 

Certainly spiced things up abit! Finally Doyle will have someone to ride heat 13 and 15 with. 

can’t wait to see Emil at Owlerton and against Holder, Musielak and Ellis. Well done Ipswich for getting him over here

Wow just wow!!

Hats off to Chris for his foresight and perseverance and to Guy for his unwavering backing

They and the fans deserve a little bit of the good times - nothing is ever guaranteed but the first step is to put yourself in the mix and this certainly does that :t:

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Wow just wow!!

Hats off to Chris for his foresight and perseverance and to Guy for his unwavering backing

They and the fans deserve a little bit of the good times - nothing is ever guaranteed but the first step is to put yourself in the mix and this certainly does that :t:

Won’t be the 1-7 at the end of the season either. One thing that sets Chris Louis apart from his Dad, is that Chris is never afraid to make changes if there’s a chance to improve unlike his father who would plod on until the end of the season with the same septet regardless of form. With that kind of financial backing as well, it’s a question of when not if Ipswich win the title. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Great signing for. Ipswich but may get a mixed reception elsewhere as he is still Russian even if he is a Polish citizen. 

I'm sure you're bright enough to understand he had nothing to do with the decision to invade Ukraine, even if others aren't...

• Like 6

1 minute ago, stewmac said:

I'm sure you're bright enough to understand he had nothing to do with the decision to invade Ukraine, even if others aren't...

Perhaps the government should throw your wife out of the UK as well for her heinous crime of having been born in Russia! I’m kidding mate obviously. 
Anyone who boos Emil Sayfutdinov needs to give their head a wobble,, anyone with a brain cell won’t be doing that. 

• Like 3