British Speedway Forum

56 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I'm not gonna disagree with you 

Looks like Louis has pulled a fast one there:unsure:

Who actually cares anyway as the season is done with. Will they rerun the final if Ipswich win at Sheffield ? No!!!

so can someone actually explain what the point of the changes are unless Ipswich plan to get hammered at Sheffield( if it takes place) to lower the averages

even I , who loves speedway is pretty fed up with how the season has all ended

3 minutes ago, stu219 said:

Who actually cares anyway as the season is done with. Will they rerun the final if Ipswich win at Sheffield ? No!!!

so can someone actually explain what the point of the changes are unless Ipswich plan to get hammered at Sheffield( if it takes place) to lower the averages

The meeting won’t affect the average now. I’m guessing Tungate has now buggered off back to Poland and seeing as there’s little riding on the meeting, Ipswich have requested and been granted permission to reinstate Riss. 

18 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

The meeting won’t affect the average now. I’m guessing Tungate has now buggered off back to Poland and seeing as there’s little riding on the meeting, Ipswich have requested and been granted permission to reinstate Riss. 

I'd rather have Erik anyway ..... not that I'm a Witches fan lol

A rider taken out of a declaration due to injury can be reinstated at any time later in the season

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

And does he have to be,, so he can be used next season? 

Think the restriction on reintroduction is more to do with dropped riders than injured ones

Plus at the end of the day they make it up to suit and just the use the "best interests" clause as a catch all should it be needed

If the Witches want Riss in 2023 he will be there regardless of how any regulation is currently written

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stu219 said:

The rather ironic thing is if Ipswich win at Sheffield then we finish top of the league so would then have faced wolves in the semi final. 

I would say it would then have been an Ipswich v Belle Vue grand final with Belle Vue still coming out as champions.

16 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Think the restriction on reintroduction is more to do with dropped riders than injured ones

Plus at the end of the day they make it up to suit and just the use the "best interests" clause as a catch all should it be needed

If the Witches want Riss in 2023 he will be there regardless of how any regulation is currently written

Maybe Tungate could come back in as an injury replacement for Danny King who is nursing at least one broken finger on his clutch hand and let Danny concentrate on winning more trophies with Poole?:t:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

There might only be one league match to ride & the pairs however having Riss back is massive.

I think everyone is in agreement that the side needs to be built around Doyle & Riss next term

And Danyon 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

There might only be one league match to ride & the pairs however having Riss back is massive.

I think everyone is in agreement that the side needs to be built around Doyle & Riss next term

Using Doyle means we really do need source the best bargain averaged riders.  Not sure if any top riders will be racing here,, but if they do,, he will take a hit on his average to. 

6 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Maybe Tungate could come back in as an injury replacement for Danny King who is nursing at least one broken finger on his clutch hand and let Danny concentrate on winning more trophies with Poole?:t:

I'm chuffed to see Danny winning things - even if it is with Poole!

A great human being as well as a whole hearted racer

• Like 2

On 10/15/2022 at 9:55 AM, Badge said:

And Danyon 

Totally - hes really come on this year in my view!

• Like 1