British Speedway Forum
Rob B

Belle Vue v Ipswich Play off semi 2nd leg 3 Oct

20 minutes ago, MARK246 said:

The only thing to learn from this, is the 'team' spirit at belle vue must be bad  if Lemon doesnt believe his six and Klint can beat Ipswich 

Klindt Is at 7 tonight :-)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Col said:

So Kurtz is @#1 tonight?

Yes that is what they have on speedway updates. So Brennan withdrew last night but is ok to ride tonight.

8 minutes ago, mark.1 said:

Klindt Is at 7 tonight :-)

Eh ??

34 minutes ago, MARK246 said:

The only thing to learn from this, is the 'team' spirit at belle vue must be bad  if Lemon doesnt believe his six and Klint can beat Ipswich 

His six and cook already have mate, strange take.

28 minutes ago, SPD444 said:

Well, I think Chris Louis would be in a position do that wouldn’t he?

Chris Louis as BSPL President agreed to it last week and didn't have a problem with it, it was another member of committee who kicked up a fuss and said no.

• Like 3

Don't know what all the fuss is about. Poole have been doing it for years when it comes to the play-offs.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jrs said:

Don't know what all the fuss is about. Poole have been doing it for years when it comes to the play-offs.

Yet again that is not true..Hancock etc had ridden in league matches before 

His signing is of course for the final.  They would've won easily tonight without Lambert but it should mean a bit better crowd I'd hope.  The first leg at Foxhall was well supported despite being on TV and it only being a semi-final - not something that can be said for the TV matches normally.  I hope the signing includes 2023 ;)

15 minutes ago, Chrisdonnelly said:

I’m not counting Ipswich out. Rohan will want to do well, and depending on which spatular turns up. Could be close if they get a few riders going well.

deluded :rofl:

1 hour ago, Grachan said:

That there Premiership Transfer Window what opens after 25% of the League fixtures are complete and then closes again when 75% of League fixtures are complete.

Do the rules say anything about the play-offs being run when two thirds of the teams haven't completed their fixtures. So why bother having the word 'complete' in the Rule Book to start with! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, jrs said:

Can we use Zmarzlik in the playoffs please 

5 hours ago, geoff100 said:

To me a simple minded fool it doesnt,so to recap a rider who has no interest in riding in this country fancys a couple extra meetings to add to his bank balance ,sorry would have rather seen guests the sport is a joke i hope lambert has a couple of stinkers without getting injured !

But the original guest planned, Nicolai Klindt only chose to race in GB after his Polish season was finished, the same as Lambert!

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Can we use Zmarzlik in the playoffs please 

Where Is your injured rider ?

18 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

But the original guest planned, Nicolai Klindt only chose to race in GB after his Polish season was finished, the same as Lambert!

Correct