British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Poole v Leicester v Poole play off final 21/22 October

Just wait a bit......the next claim will be that Buster is putting in a few ruts and holes and is only letting the Leicester manager and riders know where they are. And that there's a plan for the showers in the Poole changing rooms to be running cold water only......

17 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

What, are you mad, they will have the track set up for them. They will have the right set up from the get go.
This is supposed to be a neutral track Yeh right.

It is their leg, they are supposed to have it set up for them! 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

So we are also allowed a few laps. Neutral track remember, allegedly,  so should be the same for both. Thank you for your kind words. Yes im not to bad, but its left a massive scar, not just literally.

Sorry your another clown

18 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Naughty! if it was at Leicester, Poole wouldn't expect practice as theyve all ridden there before and you take your chances. All Leicester riders have ridden the KL track before so already hold an advantage over Poole who have 3 riders who have never ridden there.

If Ben Cook can do well at the Wolves track, then I don't see KL as a problem. 

4 minutes ago, iainb said:

Who's mentioned it being a neutral track... other than you?

Nobody has, it is your home leg that unfortunately you cannot have at home, the least you should get is a practice on what is, for tomorrow night, your home track. 

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Nobody has, it is your home leg that unfortunately you cannot have at home, the least you should get is a practice on what is, for tomorrow night, your home track. 

I swear I cannot take much more from this thread. I am so close to hibernating for the winter! Let me know in March who won the playoff final! :t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Big Al said:

Just wait a bit......the next claim will be that Buster is putting in a few ruts and holes and is only letting the Leicester manager and riders know where they are. And that there's a plan for the showers in the Poole changing rooms to be running cold water only......

Yeah. Don't Poole suck as a speedway club:D

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I think I know what you mean although Wolves and Kings Lynn tracks are about as opposite as you could get. 

Just now, foreverblue said:

I think I know what you mean although Wolves and Kings Lynn tracks are about as opposite as you could get. 

Yeah, I expect Wolves to be harder to get to grips with on first visit although it was an individual event. 

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I don't particularly see it as a problem but its the principle of not allowing riders who have never ridden the track a chance of a few laps which they wouldn't need or expect if it was at Leicester!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Big Al said:

Pretty sure your right.!

Just now, Skidder1 said:

I don't particularly see it as a problem but its the principle of not allowing riders who have never ridden the track a chance of a few laps which they wouldn't need or expect if it was at Leicester!!

Home advantage its called

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Yeah, I expect Wolves to be harder to get to grips with on first visit although it was an individual event. 

And Ben had a few practice Laps beforehand!!!

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

Home advantage its called

I am sure we will be fine without practice, all you have to do at Kings Lynn is gate, even Ablitt has a chance of points if he can make a gate. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Pretty sure your right.!

And I've just been informed that Buster has had a local Shaman in to put a curse on Poole's side of the pits.

I just wouldn't bother even turning up if I was a Poole rider. Much, much too scary.

• Haha 1