British Speedway Forum
PhilTheAce

Leicester lions 2023 (PREMIERSHIP)

I guess that after all Leicester's recent track issues, their application to join the Premiership will now have the wholehearted support of all the Championship clubs which outnumber the Prem clubs in a vote!

Edited by Skidder1
  • Haha 2

Using 2022 team building rules (till new ones are announced)

Leicester  
Max Fricke 8.55
Patryk Dudek 8.00
Nick Morris 6.48
Richie Worrall 6.15
Kyle Howarth 5.28
Connor Mountain 4.40
Dan Thompson RS
Joe Thompson No 8
Total 38.86
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Using 2022 team building rules (till new ones are announced)

Leicester  
Max Fricke 8.55
Patryk Dudek 8.00
Nick Morris 6.48
Richie Worrall 6.15
Kyle Howarth 5.28
Connor Mountain 4.40
Dan Thompson RS
Joe Thompson No 8
Total 38.86

Would be a great team but I imagine the RS rule will be scrapped. 

4 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

I guess that after all Leicester's recent track issues, their application to join the Premiership will now have the wholehearted support of all the Championship clubs which outnumber the Prem clubs in a vote!

Don't worry, you'll be rid of us soon and then you can win everything again as that's all Poole care about anyway, right? 

14 minutes ago, 40-38 said:

Don't worry, you'll be rid of us soon and then you can win everything again as that's all Poole care about anyway, right? 

In it to win it. Elite, Premiership, Championship,  K.O.Cup. What's the point otherwise? Any team entering any sport to lose is simply crazy. The bank balance, trophy cabinet, and  attendances are evidence enough. Its what most promoters aspire to although not everyone succeeds.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

On 10/26/2022 at 5:17 AM, Bagpuss said:

It really wasn't.

We were all there and the racing was first class so how he came to that conclusion is a mystery.

His opinion of course.

16 minutes ago, Gazc said:

We were all there and the racing was first class so how he came to that conclusion is a mystery.

His opinion of course.

They are like bumholes after all.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

In it to win it. Elite, Premiership, Championship,  K.O.Cup. What's the point otherwise? Any team entering any sport to lose is simply crazy. The bank balance, trophy cabinet, and  attendances are evidence enough. Its what most promoters aspire to although not everyone succeeds.

I doubt there are any teams that aspire to defeat. It's just that not everyone can win.

20 hours ago, FishersGate said:

Would be a great team but I imagine the RS rule will be scrapped. 

I really hope it isn't.

On 10/31/2022 at 1:50 PM, szkocjasid said:

I really hope it isn't.

Would 8 be Dudeks average? I have know idea how it works for converting averages

1 hour ago, FishersGate said:

Would 8 be Dudeks average? I have know idea how it works for converting averages

Believe so.  That was the assessed average for Vaculik with Leicester in 2018, he was the last rider in the GP's who signed for a British Club for the first time.

On 10/30/2022 at 6:20 PM, 40-38 said:

We won everything this season with you in it 

On 11/2/2022 at 3:18 PM, Col said:

Believe so.  That was the assessed average for Vaculik with Leicester in 2018, he was the last rider in the GP's who signed for a British Club for the first time.

Would seem a bit signing for sure. Heard that Leicester will be announcing riders soon to try cheer us up ! 

On 11/2/2022 at 2:08 PM, FishersGate said:

I'm sure that was always the rule that any GP rider would come in on an 8 point average but who knows these days when the rules seem to change so often 

• Thanks 1