British Speedway Forum
PhilTheAce

Leicester lions 2023 (PREMIERSHIP)

19 minutes ago, Teromaafan said:

His brother Kanga is doing okay too. Coming along in leaps and bounds apparently in his homeland.

Could be one more suprise with the Leicester side you never know. 15.34 to play with ...

12 hours ago, iainb said:

From what I've seen of him he's more of a number 9... I may come to "rew" those words :D

He has a higher average in Poland than Kim Nilsson.

(also Blodorn, Mads Hansen, Lindback, Kvech, Riss)

• Like 1

I know the rumour is that Richie Worrall is coming back but it looks like Josh Pickering has a lower average even with the 2.5% reduction and probably has more potential for improvement.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, LionsFan said:

I know the rumour is that Richie Worrall is coming back but it looks like Josh Pickering has a lower average even with the 2.5% reduction and probably has more potential for improvement.

I'd prefer pickering but I'm assuming he's staying at kings Lynn?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, arnieg said:

He has a higher average in Poland than Kim Nilsson.

(also Blodorn, Mads Hansen, Lindback, Kvech, Riss)

Let's get him in the GP then :D. Can only comment on what I've seen of him and I've not been impressed, the tracks in this country are very different to those in Poland.

He could well be staying at Lynn, but I'm just adding to the rumours. I was surprised his average was lower than Richie's.

I still hold out hope that Wozniak will return, but the chances must be very small now 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Big Al said:

I still hold out hope that Wozniak will return, but the chances must be very small now 

Love to see Wozza ride again for the Lions one day. Was good to watch. But for this coming season it’ll probably be Richie 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Big Al said:

Probably will return at some point, probably towards the end of his career when he needs a few easy pay nights. 

On 11/27/2022 at 8:51 AM, kevin bass said:

I'm sure he retired after the season out coz of Covid and planned to return to Australia 

Yes!  He's now living the life in Australia.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Teromaafan said:

His brother Kanga is doing okay too. Coming along in leaps and bounds apparently in his homeland.

The only drawback is that he’s always jumping the start. 

• Haha 1

Any young Australian prospect are snapped up by Mark Lemon at Belle Vue & then loaned to a Championship club. Expect Rew to be riding at somewhere like Poole next season alongside Chris Holder .

I was hoping Scotty would be back in 2023 but it’s not to be . It makes an interesting few weeks coming up.

Marmite Craig Cook would be good at BP, Although he is rumoured to be Wolves bound.

Does anyone know how the GB reduction rule works what % is it & who gets the reduction ?

26 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

What would mountains average be?

Somewhere between 1,000 metres and 8,849 metres. :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 5