British Speedway Forum
jbell1995

Plymouth Gladiators 2023

51 minutes ago, Happy Hunter said:

BBC News - Cornwall residents living in fear of septic tanks overflowing
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-64339548

A Ben Barker spotted by the BBC  emptying septic tanks in Cornwall.

There's lots of effluent that spills out of Dorset, maybe they could freewheel down the A35. 

Good at stopping dust... Many a neutral has called Poole a rubbish track already 

Edited by HGould
Para

1 hour ago, HGould said:

There's lots of effluent that spills out of Dorset, maybe they could freewheel down the A35. 

Good at stopping dust... Many a neutral has called Poole a rubbish track already 

So a news item from BBC Cornwall about a situation in Devon being commented on by someone supposedly from the Midlands and trolling Dorset in general and Poole Speedway in particular!!!!  You couldn't make it up - Oh but you did!!!:icon_smile_clown:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

So a news item from BBC Cornwall about a situation in Devon being commented on by someone supposedly from the Midlands and trolling Dorset in general and Poole Speedway in particular!!!!  You couldn't make it up - Oh but you did!!!:icon_smile_clown:

Not like you to answer to the trolls Skidder! ;)

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Not like you to answer to the trolls Skidder! ;)

Well I noted there was a new post on the Plymouth thread so clicked in expecting it to announce their final rider (as their website doesn't appear to have been updated since the Starke signing!!!) but stifled a smirk at the BBC Cornwall story and then saw the usual bullrubbish so couldn't resist.:t:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Not if you always associate rubbish and shisters with Poole :rofl:

Edited by HGould
change predictive

On 1/21/2023 at 4:50 PM, Happy Hunter said:

Just for the record I spend a lot of time in Devon in the summer and have followed the Devils and Gladiators since Exeter closed.

I know the feeling mate, certain people on here would have you believe that if you don't live within a stones throw of your home team, you can't be a supporter! :rofl:

• Like 1

Do any forum members know what are the options for the 1 team spot still to be filled?

Or could an option be that Plymouth drop a named rider & bring in 2 others.

9 hours ago, Ghosty said:

Do any forum members know what are the options for the 1 team spot still to be filled?

Or could an option be that Plymouth drop a named rider & bring in 2 others.

Keheller or some other untried Aussie? Does seem strange they are taking so long to announce final rider like Brum. Unless they are both after Gino. Or Plymouth were banking on having Roynon. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I have a feeling and have no proof of this Lisa but I reckon they had roynon in the bag they didn’t and it’s back to the drawing board I for one hope they get there skates on and get on with it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

For the sake of 0.08 out and they could have had Bowtell back, that would have made them very very strong.

Instead Alfie will have to start in the main body of a fairly poor looking team.

• Like 1