British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Or not..

Did well for Rye House when he rode for them especially one glorious night at Poole… maybe he just needs a good Team Manager to get the best out of him 

57 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Did well for Rye House when he rode for them especially one glorious night at Poole… maybe he just needs a good Team Manager to get the best out of him 

And how long ago was that? Well looks like we are going to find out how much of a gamble, but no meetings at Poole this time :D

Edited by lisa-colette

16 hours ago, castrolargh said:

He seems a bit flaky on quite a few tracks, but I can't recall him having many bad meetings at lynn .personally I'd prefer PuK

100%

19 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Assuming nothing has changed ?

Both Lynn and Peterborough would have potentially new owners who have no speedway promotional experience behind them,  they will need to confirm that someone within the club has had experience of being a co promoter to work along side them ,also they will need to confirm that they are able to meet the financial requirements to run a speedway club , 

They have it 

Looking at some of the other signings and rumoured teams I have to say I’m not too optimistic of Lynns chances next year.

Need to pull a rabbit out of a hat I think 

17 minutes ago, therefused said:

Looking at some of the other signings and rumoured teams I have to say I’m not too optimistic of Lynns chances next year.

Need to pull a rabbit out of a hat I think 

Kasprazak the rabbit apparently 

18 minutes ago, Haza said:

With the luck kings Lynn have he will probably perform like Peter Rabbit.

2 hours ago, Haza said:

Killer, Bridger and now KK. Don't get me wrong he is ok on a 6.8 . But  not if he is on 3x as much as a 6.5 pointer , .It is money that could of been spent on  the rest of the  team. Same as last season, heats 13 and 15. If the team that has hinted. Another bottom 2

All riders say that you want the hear.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Personally I prefer a solid team to a top heavy one. Like any line up you need riders to improve or get back to what they once were of course.

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

Personally I prefer a solid team to a top heavy one. Like any line up you need riders to improve or get back to what they once were of course.

Happy with KK Not as a No.1. I'm thinking 13 and 15 same as last year.

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

Happy with KK Not as a No.1. I'm thinking 13 and 15 same as last year.

Maybe, maybe not. Klindt will have a good season I reckon given the chance to settle in properly. Need Pickering to kick on, reckon he's got it in him. 

Other than Doyle, Bewley and perhaps Fricke there's nothing to be scared of in heats 13 & 15 anywhere. 

6 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Maybe, maybe not. Klindt will have a good season I reckon given the chance to settle in properly. Need Pickering to kick on, reckon he's got it in him. 

Other than Doyle, Bewley and perhaps Fricke there's nothing to be scared of in heats 13 & 15 anywhere. 

I would hope so. Miles out imho

Edited by Bald Bloke

Maybe Nicki Pedersen could come back as no 1 

Edited by lynnboy

1 minute ago, lynnboy said:

Maybe Nicki Pedersen oilfield come back as no 1 

No