British Speedway Forum

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

Sexier than P&P :D

If you say so! lol.

Going by the puddle in the photo not much practice anyway? So Press day will do! ;)

I see the live stream has been canceled due to problems with there van - or do they not trust the Norfolk weather 

2 minutes ago, Haza said:

I see the live stream has been canceled due to problems with there van - or do they not trust the Norfolk weather 

The  BSN one v Sheffield ?:angry:

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

The  BSN one v Sheffield ?:angry:

Yes sadly first one now is next Thursday from Sheffield- either they don’t trust the weather or Buster didn’t want it hitting his opening night crowd - but they are blaming damage to there van

4 minutes ago, Haza said:

Yes sadly first one now is next Thursday from Sheffield- either they don’t trust the weather or Buster didn’t want it hitting his opening night crowd - but they are blaming damage to there van

Bummer. I was going to watch that one at home and save myself £65 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Bummer. I was going to watch that one at home and save myself £65 

My guess that was Busters concern fans saying home - save £65 - and the pass is £89 that saving would mean the pass cost £24 in real terms great value 

The BSN guys come across as an honest bunch to me, can understand the scepticism when it comes to Buster but I'm taking this at face value.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

The BSN guys come across as an honest bunch to me, can understand the scepticism when it comes to Buster but I'm taking this at face value.

Perhaps it’s just me then ? but I seem to remember from only last season there was only one club that didn’t feature in a home meeting on Eurosport over the season wasn’t the tv meeting v Belle Vue called off on a dry night ? 

But I agree BSN guys are brilliant they organised a refund very fast for fans and including me when the final pairs round wasn’t run . So I can’t praise them enough . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Haza said:

My guess that was Busters concern fans saying home - save £65 - and the pass is £89 that saving would mean the pass cost £24 in real terms great value 

I think i paid £79 early bird price. Thats why i brought it. Hope they do another Stars home meeting in it's place.

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

I agree Tel :t:

2 hours ago, Haza said:

The reasons are genuine and have nothing to do with the weather or King’s Lynn, who were always happy for us to come and stream their meeting.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, jduffill said:

The reasons are genuine and have nothing to do with the weather or King’s Lynn, who were always happy for us to come and stream their meeting.

Will you e covering another Lynn meeting in it's place:t:

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Will you e covering another Lynn meeting in it's place:t:

Yes. We will visit every Premiership track twice during the season, so everything that was detailed at the time of a Season Pass purchase will still be delivered over the course of the season.

4 minutes ago, jduffill said:

Yes. We will visit every Premiership track twice during the season, so everything that was detailed at the time of a Season Pass purchase will still be delivered over the course of the season.

Thanks. Absolutely spot on :t:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Haza said:

Hardly surprising.  They had repeated issues with messing up the streaming last year. Said ages ago streaming speedway matches is a stupid idea.  Get rid of it and get fans in the stadium instead of in front of their laptops.

1 hour ago, R87 said:

Hardly surprising.  They had repeated issues with messing up the streaming last year. Said ages ago streaming speedway matches is a stupid idea.  Get rid of it and get fans in the stadium instead of in front of their laptops.

To be fair, their customer service seems good to me. They always keep people informed via email. Something that is neglected in speedway these days. I have already watched some free meetings from last season.

If  people took up BSN's deal who couldn't afford to got to a meeting, home or away, thats some income for the  home clubs. I presume BSN pay a % to the home club.