British Speedway Forum

So KK could be on his way out but who is there honestly to bring in ? 

29 minutes ago, tellboy said:

As Bagpuss said this team wasn't built to have an out and out number one.

I was one of many who were gobsmacked when they announced KK.He has always blown hot and cold when I have seen him bar one meeting at Lynn.

I agree even at this early stage it seems Lynn will need team changes,although we probably have been to two of the toughest away tracks in the league.But the early signs are we are in for yet another tough year.

If Worrall was to become available,we could bing him and Zagar in for KK and Jorgensen if the averages don't change between now and then.That would have a more balanced look to it imo.

Yes please. But Boro fans would go into meltdown with Zagar:D i would of thought that KK and Zagar would be on about the same money.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Lynn could actually just replace KK with Zagar at present,no need to swap Jorgensen yet as I wouldn't think Worrall is available yet anyway.So I would definitely do this straight away.Zagar showed he was up for the job last year.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

All this talk about worrall becoming available and coming straight back to kings lynn…who says he’d want to??

he had a pretty solid season last year and wasn’t brought back, now the grass isn’t greener for the Lynn management who’s says he will automatically come running back?

It's a numbers game, speedway riders know that and accept that they have to move around, thats British speedway. He left the club on good terms and wants jobs in both leagues so IF he was replaced at P'boro I'm sure he would sign for Lynn again or any other team who offered him a place. 

I would rather see a fresh face to be honest bring a young rider over who wants to progress. While Dale Allitt is running Lynn speedway we will always be near the bottom. Shame to say it but again we will be the whipping boys of the league. Bring back Jonathan  Chapman as I hear he is back in the UK again, we had our most successful years in speedway when he was running the show and the club actually got promoted in the local areas as well which it doesn’t anymore. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, lynnboy said:

I would rather see a fresh face to be honest bring a young rider over who wants to progress. While Dale Allitt is running Lynn speedway we will always be near the bottom. Shame to say it but again we will be the whipping boys of the league. Bring back Jonathan  Chapman as I hear he is back in the UK again, we had our most successful years in speedway when he was running the show and the club actually got promoted in the local areas as well which it doesn’t anymore. 

Completely agree with you. 
KL was way more successful when Allitt had less influence!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Greg said:

So KK could be on his way out but who is there honestly to bring in ? 

Richie Worrall 

1 minute ago, Flappy said:

Richie Worrall 

I'd rather Zagar.  

Just now, Bald Bloke said:

I'd rather Zagar.  

So would anyone sane if they're the 2 options 

Tungate also an option and available 

Edited by Flappy

So would anyone sane if they're the 2 options 

If you get Zagar and we get Worrall i wont be a happy bunny. You can't weaken us to make you stronger.  By weaken i'm not saying Worrall isn't better than KK , but he's not in Zagar's league. Lynn should be Busters priority imho.

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

If you get Zagar and we get Worrall i wont be a happy bunny. You can't weaken us to make you stronger.  By weaken i'm not saying Worrall isn't better than KK , but he's not in Zagar's league. Lynn should be Busters priority imho.

Don't disagree from your point of view.

I strangely on the right deal would actually still take KK it'd be a gamble of almighty proportions however 

Edited by Flappy

Don't disagree from your point of view.

I strangely on the right deal would actually still take KK it'd be a gamble of almighty proportions however 

After watching him last night i'll drive him to the Showground myself :). He looked like a novice.

Whether Dale Allitt is involved or not it all comes down to the pounds, shillings and pence at the end of the day. Would be lovely to have the kind of sponsorship Sheffield and Ipswich have but we don't so gambles have to be taken. 

• Like 1

Zagar an KK are going to be wanting very different paychecks. Zagar I know was on £5K a meeting last year. KK will be on a LOT less than that

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TTT said:

Kasprzak's P45 is imminent.

The Stars’ management are reviewing the events of this week – whilst allowing for a tricky start to the season at two difficult away venues – and will keep supporters in touch.

They said: “We are fully aware of the fans’ frustrations, and we can assure everyone that we share those frustrations.

“We are not happy with the situation, and we will be looking at every option open to us over the coming days.

I got a feeling it may have dawned on the estate agent that maybe insisting everyone goes to Nando's and wearing matching trainers, aren't the ingredients required for a competitive speedway team. They've built a team who have no togetherness, would rather fight amongst themselves rather than for each other. KK was always going to be capable and likely of nights like last night. Klindt is just as capable of producing shocking nights. Last night slightly flattered Sheffield I feel, as the gates certainly fell in their favour with gate 3 being it's usual dreadful self as the track staff refuse to prepare the gates (can't believe away riders/teams haven't figured this out yet) The home team know when is best to get, and how to use their gates. The manager needs to get a stop watch and understand it's use. But all in all you've got to be expecting to get humped in heats 13 and 15 every week home and away I'd of thought with that top 2. The team was built to do it's best work at other parts in the meeting. Sheffield is a horrible place to go when your confidence is low. It's such a fast unforgiving narrow track that if your tail isn't up or your Kahoonas are on the small side, you're not going to have a good night.

• Like 2