British Speedway Forum

17 hours ago, proud panther said:

It will be a guest if Laguta leaves.

Surely they can't be given a facility if they decide to cut ties with a rider due to budget cuts.....Then again it is British Speedway after all where the majority of the rulebook means nothing.

Edited by TTT

6 minutes ago, TTT said:

Surely they can't be given a facility if they decide to cut ties with a rider due to budget cuts.....Then again it is British Speedway after all where the majority of the rulebook means nothing.

maybe he will have food poisoning for the rest of the season

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, TTT said:

Oh don’t be sure TTT, a phone call from dodgy Chapman to this dopey mate Godfrey and bingo. They’ll concoct something or other! 

3 hours ago, therefused said:

maybe he will have food poisoning for the rest of the season

Presumably it will only be English food he doesn't like, Polish food ok.B)

4 hours ago, TTT said:

No worse than the Pedersen fiasco.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2023 at 3:29 PM, Bagpuss said:

KK has a broken leg does he not?

Also if Buster is making a 'fortune' from crap beer and food then that's great business acumen!

Poor chap, didn't know that. 

I've not commented about beer & food. However, my view would be that if people are stupid enough to part with money for rubbish food & drink, and there's no law against selling it, then it is indeed good business acumen. But I wouldn't do it.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Hamish McRaker said:

I've not commented about beer & food. However, my view would be that if people are stupid enough to part with money for rubbish food & drink, and there's no law against selling it, then it is indeed good business acumen. But I wouldn't do it.

Yep apologies, just added that bit in as a general afterthought. 

52 minutes ago, Hamish McRaker said:

we all put up with the rubbish the government put out.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Speedtiger said:

Oh don’t be sure TTT, a phone call from dodgy Chapman to this dopey mate Godfrey and bingo. They’ll concoct something or other! 

I think you should see a Doctor, if you can get an appointment:rofl:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I think you should see a Doctor, if you can get an appointment:rofl:

How witty.

Good news is lynn are deffo back next week from what I’m told 

• Like 1

On 7/12/2023 at 9:37 AM, pleasureboy60 said:

£4.50 for a portion of frozen chips approx 24 chips. Is that not extortionate?

I can assure you that wholesale frozen chips are a lot cheaper than that !!

11 hours ago, Mimmo said:

Surely this topic has run it's course now folks.

I hope Artem Laguta remains with us, but of course I fear he won't, as I would imagine he must be expensive.

Whether you like or dislike Keith Chapman, he's trying to find a way of keeping our club running beyond this season, and we should be supporting him in those efforts, not slagging him off all the time for what he may, or may not have been doing to our liking in the past, and even now. 

It's obvious that he's buying time whilst he can find a buyer for the speedway club instead of taking the easy way out, and withdrawing us from the league. So surely he deserves the support of all true King's Lynn fans to encourage him, whilst the search continues.  It's a terrible shame that Alex had to leave due to his personal situation at the moment, even though his departure was ill timed, but we can't change what has happened, we can only encourage what might happen going forward.

'UP THE STARS'    

Ok, I’m not a big fan of tractor man Chapman mainly for the damage he’s caused to our sport during him being chairman and Co chairman with the equally stupid Godfrey of the BSPA and also the way he’s irresponsibly mismanaged KL and PB and plunged both them clubs into being joke. Don’t be fooled by deceitful Chapman he is only looking after his own self interest to keep KL running so he can rent out his shi*thole stadium to another poor looser. He’s clearly had enough of speedway now that he’s run it into the ground and had his fingers burned and says he hasn’t the money so wants away. How pathetic! 

17 hours ago, Mimmo said:

Surely this topic has run it's course now folks.

I hope Artem Laguta remains with us, but of course I fear he won't, as I would imagine he must be expensive.

Whether you like or dislike Keith Chapman, he's trying to find a way of keeping our club running beyond this season, and we should be supporting him in those efforts, not slagging him off all the time for what he may, or may not have been doing to our liking in the past, and even now. 

It's obvious that he's buying time whilst he can find a buyer for the speedway club instead of taking the easy way out, and withdrawing us from the league. So surely he deserves the support of all true King's Lynn fans to encourage him, whilst the search continues.  It's a terrible shame that Alex had to leave due to his personal situation at the moment, even though his departure was ill timed, but we can't change what has happened, we can only encourage what might happen going forward.

'UP THE STARS'    

Us Diamonds fans know all about that... Except we DID have a buyer, but he was turned down in favour of our demise instead... Good times