British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Jakobsen's last meeting was the 12th, he'd notified the club the previous week it'd be his last meeting. Pickering was injured in May & never returning. All done under the guidance of Brady. 

Jakobsen & Pickering weren't in the budget when Buster made that statement. 

Buster's budget concerns are with Laguta (expensive) & Klindt (no delivering), both on guarantees

That's interesting. Was this good info.? I have it different from someone as close as you can get.  2 hours after that meeting on the 12th..

And i can quote this part of the conversation.  

"And one more thing, of the 8 riders (including Picko) we have, only 1 has not called or text me since I announced to them I was going, and that’s Fred. 

So IF he has decided to go, I know absolutely nothing about it"

Edited by Bald Bloke

50 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Klindt is on a minimum guarantee + points. 0 pts doesn't mean he goes home with £0 

Are you 100% sure?

Edited by hasta la vista

2 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Jakobsen's last meeting was the 12th, he'd notified the club the previous week it'd be his last meeting. Pickering was injured in May & never returning. All done under the guidance of Brady. 

Jakobsen & Pickering weren't in the budget when Buster made that statement. 

Buster's budget concerns are with Laguta (expensive) & Klindt (no delivering), both on guarantees

Hmmmm ok and I appreciate you might be ITK but seems planned to me that Buster comes out and says 'we are over budget' and then two riders leave/sign elsewhere. Lambert will be considerably cheaper than Jakobsen and Pickering would have been on a fair bit more than Jorgensen had he talken his place.

Brady has said the Laguta money was ring fenced and I'd also say that not everything Mr Chapman states should necessarily be believed.

13 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Hmmmm ok and I appreciate you might be ITK but seems planned to me that Buster comes out and says 'we are over budget' and then two riders leave/sign elsewhere. Lambert will be considerably cheaper than Jakobsen and Pickering would have been on a fair bit more than Jorgensen had he talken his place.

Brady has said the Laguta money was ring fenced and I'd also say that not everything Mr Chapman states should necessarily be believed.

Read what Bald Bloke has said above and take Daniel Smith's information with a pinch of salt.As BB said his information has come from someone as close as you can get.

25 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Read what Bald Bloke has said above and take Daniel Smith's information with a pinch of salt.As BB said his information has come from someone as close as you can get.

I'm not saying that all  the info Danial is getting is incorrect. It's no secret, i can say that mine came from Alex himself.

19 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I'm not saying that all  the info Danial is getting is incorrect. It's no secret, i can say that mine came from Alex himself.

I should have highlighted the Jakobsen bit:D

• Haha 1

Bad injuries for TJ.

15 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

What’s he done ? 

image.png.6e3080a71d8e428a1010258c20db39d9.png

Edited by TTT
  • Sad 2

14 minutes ago, TTT said:

image.png.6e3080a71d8e428a1010258c20db39d9.png

That’s not good, fingers crossed for him and a speedy recovery. 

• Like 1

How much more bad luck can King's Lynn have this year.

Get well soon Thomas, and fingers crossed that surgery isn't required.  

• Like 2

One for your programme already, Ben Barker in the 1-7 against Ipswich on Thursday replacing TJ

19 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

One for your programme already, Ben Barker in the 1-7 against Ipswich on Thursday replacing TJ

Having had a spell at Foxhole, he should have a bit of knowledge of the place, where he would be likely to score more than TJ.
It depends which Ben Barker turns up. 

23 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

Having had a spell at Foxhole, he should have a bit of knowledge of the place, where he would be likely to score more than TJ.
It depends which Ben Barker turns up. 

The meetings at the AFA live on BSN

Edited by scoobydoo