British Speedway Forum

33 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Doesn't seem right to be able to drop and replace 2 riders and retain the r/r facility when 1 of those being dropped would fit in that last slot.......

Another example of why speedway isn't taken seriously as top line professional sport 

Wouldn't disagree with that, I guess the issue is getting Pickering back in once he's fit with how averages work. It's five weeks since Josh got injured so by now it would be reasonable to force Lynn to sign somebody whether that be permanent or temporary to take his place. Not being able to redeclare with an injured rider included would be common sense.

Wonder if that’s why he attempted to ride last night. Reset’s the 28 day ruling?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Speedball said:

Wonder if that’s why he attempted to ride last night. Reset’s the 28 day ruling?

I didn't think you could regain the 28 days for a recurring injury to the same rider. In the same way that, had he been in the main body last night we wouldn't have been allowed IRR either. The injury would have to be completely separate from a previous injury. 

May have just made that all up to be fair :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lynnboy said:

I would do a major overhaul and get rid of klindt, jorgensen, toft and KK none of them have impressed me I would keep Pickering as when fit he is a heat leader. And if allowed swap edwards for Andres Rowe of allowed, as he use to fly around lynn when with Somerset 

With riders seemingly hard to come by. That could take some doing.

Laguta
Pickering
Jakobsen
Palm Toft
Klindt
Mountain 
Edwards

That's my guess, anyone else got any other guesses?...

44 minutes ago, Lynnfan91 said:

Laguta
Pickering
Jakobsen
Palm Toft
Klindt
Mountain 
Edwards

That's my guess, anyone else got any other guesses?...

As it been confirmed that laguta is going  to kings Lynn?  

Not sure Connor at reserve is the answer. He didn’t always look very comfortable when riding at the AFA.

Craig Cook would be my choice as he’s capable of winning races home and away. Again it all depends on his mindset but if we could get him in at reserve, that would make us stronger than Connor imho.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Speedball said:

Not sure Connor at reserve is the answer. He didn’t always look very comfortable when riding at the AFA.

Craig Cook would be my choice as he’s capable of winning races home and away. Again it all depends on his mindset but if we could get him in at reserve, that would make us stronger than Connor imho.

Yeah I've love Cookie at reserve, 100%!

Cookie said in the Star this week he had a couple of offers from teams but the distance put him off making not financially viable but maybe in the future .

So that’s Kings Lynn and Peterborough .

5 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Cookie said in the Star this week he had a couple of offers from teams but the distance put him off making not financially viable but maybe in the future .

So that’s Kings Lynn and Peterborough .

Dont blame him got to make it worth the money.

57 minutes ago, Speedball said:

Agree. If we could get him in at 6, i think it would be worth a few more ££ to clinch a deal. 

Saw this morning that the latest green sheet declarations had been published. However, were swiftly removed and now not on there. Think that would imply that team changes are afoot. 

1 hour ago, StarBoy said:

Saw this morning that the latest green sheet declarations had been published. However, were swiftly removed and now not on there. Think that would imply that team changes are afoot. 

There up now. No changes as of yet .We are now 1.10 under the limit.From June 1st :t:

Edit. It's 39 not 40.. Blonde moment alert.. Scrap the 1.10 :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Bald Bloke

12 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

There up now. No changes as of yet .We are now 1.10 under the limit.From June 1st :t:

All part of the masterplan (honest)

Edited by Speedball

42 minutes ago, Speedball said:

All part of the masterplan (honest)

of course;)

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Haha 1