British Speedway Forum
westlakejawa

Jubilee championship league

22 minutes ago, jenga said:

so its okay  to hurl abuse at the other team in Scotland and not class it as racist or is that just banter   grandad ? 

?  

You’re an idiot plain and simple and your ant-Glasgow agenda gets boring after 5 years or so.

Why don’t you pay more interest in your own team there are exciting times ahead at Workington but you would rather be intent in your usual Glasgow bile.

Strange obsession that now go and crawl back under the rock you came from.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gazc said:

You’re an idiot plain and simple and your ant-Glasgow agenda gets boring after 5 years or so.

Why don’t you pay more interest in your own team there are exciting times ahead at Workington but you would rather be intent in your usual Glasgow bile.

Strange obsession that now go and crawl back under the rock you came from.

are those racist comments 

Jenga the stalker still lurking on here I see will need to get a restraining order on his keyboard.

Or let him start his own thread just for him and him only and he can talk Sh*te to himself all day long problem solved.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, jenga said:

well , well , well .has that saying just reached your Scottish highlands .. i knew you lot were behind the rest of the UK . but not that far behind ... 

40 minutes ago, jenga said:

so its okay  to hurl abuse at the other team in Scotland and not class it as racist or is that just banter   grandad ? 

?  

That statement about "being behind in the Scottish Highlands" is racist and if you don't have the sense and decency to realise it you don't belong in this forum.

I've asked Admin to look at your comments and take appropriate action.

• Thanks 1

Well I guess the postponements at Poole last Wednesday and at Leicester this evening has meant the end of this competition that always seemed destined to fail.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, cinderfella said:

That statement about "being behind in the Scottish Highlands" is racist and if you don't have the sense and decency to realise it you don't belong in this forum.

okay

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, cinderfella said:

What's racist about it.  Just banter!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, edmon said:

What's racist about it.  Just banter!

Think the glasgee lot don't like the Cumbrians :D but maybe it's just Jenga they don't like !!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Neila said:

Think the glasgee lot don't like the Cumbrians :D but maybe it's just Jenga they don't like !!

Nothing against Workington and the fans however we all know Jenga can be a wind up merchant and that’s fine but sometimes it’s taken too far and isn’t a wind up anymore.

5 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Nothing against Workington and the fans however we all know Jenga can be a wind up merchant and that’s fine but sometimes it’s taken too far and isn’t a wind up anymore.

the banter will always be juicy . i await my fate . 

13 minutes ago, jenga said:

the banter will always be juicy . i await my fate . 

You make it sound like your on death row but your banter is anything but juicy p+ss springs to mind or even verbal diahorrea but juicy forget it.

• Like 3

On 10/21/2022 at 11:35 PM, Wee Eck said:

I think you’ll find it was Allied Mobility. Different company

Part of Allied Vehicles, and it was Mobilty Solutions.

15 hours ago, Gazc said:

just put on ignore

25 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

just put on ignore

A suitable response to any discussion about the Jubilee Trophy :blush: