British Speedway Forum
westlakejawa

Jubilee championship league

1 hour ago, Cast1rn said:

It’s been agreed already but for some reason they won’t say it’s 40 till after the AGM.

They need to wait for confirmation of number of clubs. Proposals need to be agreed and ratified at agm.

Edited by Skidder1

17 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

They need to wait for confirmation of number of clubs. Proposals need to be agreed and ratified at agm.

Never know they might copy the government and have a couple of u-turns! 

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Never know they might copy the government and have a couple of u-turns! 

Turns1&2 and turns 3&4?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, mac101 said:

That’s fine….my Glasgow wish team fits in then……..Cook, Cook, Cook, Brennan, Mountain, Starke, Bailey…….39.92

Just to upset lisa-colette……..lol

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ragdoll64 said:

That’s fine….my Glasgow wish team fits in then……..Cook, Cook, Cook, Brennan, Mountain, Starke, Bailey…….39.92

Just to upset lisa-colette……..lol

:mad::nono::nono:

;)

I would say only if we can swap them for....

But you don't have anyone I want in the Poole team haha. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

At least Danny Ford has dared to mention this competition in his Echo quote... he's obviously not received the memo from BSPL towers to pretend it never existed

So Principality stadium December 1st it is then? 

I bet all the Aussie’s are thrilled to be stuck here to get the Jubilee Cup done.

26 minutes ago, Cast1rn said:

So Principality stadium December 1st it is then? 

I bet all the Aussie’s are thrilled to be stuck here to get the Jubilee Cup done.

Zach seems up for @iainb idea of whoever wins the league gets jubilee trophy as well. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Zach seems up for @iainb idea of whoever wins the league gets jubilee trophy as well. 

That'll be Leicester then, as then won the league.;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Great idea so Leicester get a trophy no matter what since they won the league, fair play on Zach being so generous, but I guess from that statement the riders have zero enthusiasm for racing another two legs of speedway in 2022.

7 hours ago, Cast1rn said:

Great idea so Leicester get a trophy no matter what since they won the league, fair play on Zach being so generous, but I guess from that statement the riders have zero enthusiasm for racing another two legs of speedway in 2022.

Haha. You know as well as I do finishing top is just a qualifier for the playoffs these days. 

Have just read in this weeks SS that the Jubilee Trophy is being held over to early next season.How ridiculous is that With Supposed Leicester moving up and riders probably not being with the same Teams.

• Like 1