British Speedway Forum
PhilTheAce

Belle Vue -V Sheffield POF leg 1 Monday 10th Oct

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Be interesting if it is him as I don't think he has rode in the Premiership before. 

Guested for BV before.

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

I don't think Ford can stop him tbh.

Pretty sure any club can stop their riders from guesting if they wanted to! Most don't though as long as rider is happy to do it. 

Pretty disgusted in some of the comments about Jye and his so called FAKE injury, give your heads a wobble. Jye didn’t even know what the day was or where he was on track. So to think fans are saying it was tactical beggers belief. It really does. 

Regarding the 2 min rule you have to be on the way to tapes before the 2 mins so nobody missed the 2 minutes. 

12 points up and missing wright will gift Sheffield the title. With wright we may have had a chance. But got no chance now. 

Edited by PhilTheAce
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, PhilTheAce said:

Pretty disgusted in some of the comments about Jye and his so called FAKE injury, give your heads a wobble. Jye didn’t even know what the day was or where he was on track. So to think fans are saying it was tactical beggers belief. It really does. 

Regarding the 2 min rule you have to be on the way to tapes before the 2 mins so nobody missed the 2 minutes. 

12 points up and missing wright will gift Sheffield the title. With wright we may have had a chance. But got no chance now. 

Agree on all those points above bar the bit about missing Wright will gift Sheffield the title.It may work out that way,but Wright has averaged a little under 6 this season at Sheffield.Don't you think Zagar,Brennan and your reserves could get 5/6pts between them?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bluejam said:

Anyone know who the fella is with the 60 inch waist is standing next to Mark Lemon for most of the evening?I hope he hasn't got to run to catch the last bus home  :unsure:

Steve Williams. Team manager of the Colts.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Agree on all those points above bar the bit about missing Wright will gift Sheffield the title.It may work out that way,but Wright has averaged a little under 6 this season at Sheffield.Don't you think Zagar,Brennan and your reserves could get 5/6pts between them?

Zagar not looked good there and Brennan struggled this year. And our reserves away are erm…….. not the best 

9 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

Zagar not looked good there and Brennan struggled this year. And our reserves away are erm…….. not the best 

Full of confidence then! 

5 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

Who will be your reserve Thursday though?

I won't be able to watch it unfortunately as i will be off to sunnier climes.But i really think this could go either way and should keep all supporters of Sheffield and Belle Vue on tenterhooks.

2 hours ago, Flitters said:

Steve Williams. Team manager of the Colts.

Top guy everything that is right about speedway can be summed up with him and Graham.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Who will be your reserve Thursday though?

I won't be able to watch it unfortunately as i will be off to sunnier climes.But i really think this could go either way and should keep all supporters of Sheffield and Belle Vue on tenterhooks.

Well it looks like someone who might have an axe to grind as he got sacked by Sheffield earlier in the season or they have been allowed to sign a new rider just for one meeting. Who could possibly moan about that!

Edited by foreverblue

6 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Well it looks like someone who might have an axe to grind as he got sacked by Sheffield earlier in the season or they have been allowed to sign a new rider just for one meeting. Who could possibly moan about that!

It’s not Stefan. Not sure who it is now, but not Stefan I’m told